Decoraid on AB (reminder)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Brewmyst, Dec 30, 2018.

1. Brewmyst Well-Known Member

Just a reminder, I've got a decoraid on AB, hosted by my dirge, Brewmyst, this coming Saturday, January 5th at 1pm pacific. I've still got spots on the list I'm building for tours, only have 3 to 4 (if I can find the other one I was looking for), so far, the list will have 12 spots. If anyone is interested to show off their house for the decoraid, feel free to send me an ingame letter, with the details of your house, where it's at on the leaderboard, and such, to Brewmyst.
    kianne and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Thanks Brewmyst. I put it on my calendar, I hope I can make it.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Brew, if you still need houses, I have quite a few published although I would not say any of them are anything to brag about. They are all on the Qeynos housing portal, all massive prestige, all under Cyrrena. If you need just one, I would say you could look at my Rum Runner's Cove and Market.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  4. Brewmyst Well-Known Member

I've got a list of 4 houses, so far, Lera offered up 2 so far, and I've added 2 from my collection.. As of yesterday afternoon, I hadn't gotten anymore ingame mail about it.
  5. Elyria Well-Known Member

Hiya! I'm hoping I can make it to your Decoraid:D. Where does it meet?
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Yes where are we meeting. I just realized it was the 5th and panicked before I looked at the time.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Thank you again Brewmyst for hosting this. I believe a good time was had by all and we saw some fantastic houses, my favorite was the space themed house by Lera.

I wish I had not missed the first 30 minutes, darn 4-503 Launchpad cannot connect error. *grumbles, wishing DBG would get this fixed*
  8. Elyria Well-Known Member

Yes, thank you Brewmyst! This was my first time and i really had a blast:D. I especially enjoyed the lil tinkery one...must go back for puzzle. Oh, and Lera's "'Twas the night before Frostfell" book was awesome:). I think next time I will send a lady of smaller stature, as my high elf had some difficulty in the tinier areas, lol. Thanks again ,,,^. .^,,,~
  9. Brewmyst Well-Known Member

While I don't think my work schedule will allow for me to host a decoraid every month, I have decided to continue to host them. Tentatively next one will be in March, I need to look at the other servers that are hosting them, and see which date will work..
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.