Deck the Halls! Frostfell is almost here!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Somedude Active Member

Is there a particular reason you can not spend the coins on TLE?

Also, you're selling items on marketplace that don't work there.
    Cassta likes this.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Cassta well I feel for you but I have only played for 8 and a half years now and only got the Mistmoor house last spring
    so to me I am sometimes afraid I never get those special items like the island of refuge house. but yes I agree with you that
    veterans should get their rewards for being this loyal.
    Breanna, Cyrrena and Cassta like this.
  3. Cassta Well-Known Member

This is an absolutely beautiful and wonderful tribute to someone very special to so many. It would be nice if they created some kind of tribute for Brad McQuaid as well. Although some disliked him, you can not deny he is the primary reason our cherished EQ2 world exists.
  4. parissa Well-Known Member

Ok thank you... you are awesome
    Breanna, Cyrrena and Cassta like this.
  5. Cassta Well-Known Member

Ditto! Well said Faeonara.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I agree with all people who think we owe all people working for this game to work and to make it the beloved game it is
    I declare this officially to be Developer and programmer and animator and everybody else who works on this game Day
    ( don't forget the lunch lady , and the genitor )
    Juraiya, Cassta and Breanna like this.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Lets just make it their month Schmet!!
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

sounds good to me Cyrrena we celebrate all the awesome people working for Daybreak now or worked for Sony in the past , this is your month ,all the thankful people playing this game will send you lots of virtual hugs and Cheese naturally .
    Cassta, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  9. Somedude Active Member

Working as intended?

[IMG]
    Juraiya and Cassta like this.
  10. Breanna Well-Known Member

Ah they used that funny ink, trying using a black light maybe then..........
  11. Somedude Active Member

I got my black light out, all I found was some odd smudges on my screen.
  12. Kaitheel Developer

Are you on Kaladim?

~ Kaitheel
    Cassta, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  13. Somedude Active Member

Yes, this is on Kaladim.

I didn't see anything stating we could buy chocolate coins and not use them...
  14. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Are the Frostfell recipes require the benches, etc. in the Frostfell winterland ?

I think I remember that from yesterday, I have to use the ones in there. So they are only available during frostfell?
    Cassta, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  15. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

In the tradeskill instance inside of the Frostfell Wonderland Village, on the merchant that sells fuel, there are 3 keys, merry, festive, and one other, you buy those, do a small quest to find a chest, and when you open the chest each one contains one of the 3 frostfell crafting stations that you can place in your home.
    Cassta, Breanna and Geroblue like this.
  16. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Thats good. I'll work on that.
    Cyrrena, Cassta and Breanna like this.
  17. Geroblue Well-Known Member

None of the 5 I could check sold those. And I looked on the wiki for Gerbi, have to do certain quests to even see what he has for sale, and he doesn't have them either. Unless i read the names and didn't understand that's what they are.

Did the quest for the crafting apprentice for the gnome girl. Made the delivery and my character died. Got two E'ci coins out of that.
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Cassta like this.
  18. Cassta Well-Known Member

Ditto from me!
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  19. Cassta Well-Known Member

It can't be just a day. Let's make it a week or a month! :D
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  20. Cassta Well-Known Member

Were you good this year? That look like coal black to me. :p
    Somedude, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.