Death's Advance Ethereal Adorn - Banned

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Jaxxan D'Arkon, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Jaxxan D'Arkon New Member

My guild has banned the Shadowknight Death's Advance Ethereal Adorn from raids.

This needs to be addressed. I have to switch the best in slot cloak out for another cloak during raids because every time I cast Death March, the entire raid lags. It messes up the healers, It messes up dps combo's and makes progression impossible.

I'm sure someone will say, " there are other orange ethereal adorns you can use ". So please give me a refund on the 80 coins that I spent for this orange adorn so I can buy a different one that I can actually use, also, please put 5 fervor on it.
    Ashandra likes this.
  2. Arieva Well-Known Member

I agree wholeheartedly. SK's can't even wear their cloak in a raid. All other "useless" cloak effects aside at least they can be worn...whereas an SK's can not. I haven't outright banned the SK from wearing it yet but on any fight where timing is key he can't use it at all. The lag producing warlock cloak was addressed although the solution may not have been to the warlock's liking (just taking away the raidwide aspect instead of giving them something good in returm) but at least it was addressed. Why wasn't the SK's unwearable cloak?
  3. Jaxxan D'Arkon New Member

How come the GM's won't comment on this adorn issue?
  4. Ashandra Well-Known Member

Time just stands still when the SK cloak is used in a raid it's that bad . I really hope that it is on the top of the list for things that need to be fixed as it definitely not a item you can use with out people raging against you.