Fixed Internally "Deathless" and other tank items..

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Tanto, Jul 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryoga Member

Break out the RAM fans and smoke curtains for the full air exchange on all that smoke. Looks like someone didnt get the hotwork chit approved before welding to the deck again. Sorry... Navy DC flashbacks.
    Argosunited, Pinnical and Tierisch like this.
  2. Pinnical New Member

Been there :p
    Tierisch likes this.
  3. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

I don't have an updated ETA yet, sorry everyone. I am still working on getting one.
  4. Bhayar Well-Known Member

No worries, Dream. We appreciate your efforts.
    Breanna and Tierisch like this.
  5. Enimo New Member

For a company like this they should have a backup plan, its clear they DO NOT!! Panic mode is not an option. Im guessing you dont work in the tech industry. Like i said before apply the backup, if they actually have backups. They should be taking backups before applying the patch. I work in the tech industry and that's ALWAYS the go to move if you break something. Apply a backup so your customers can get the goods they pay for.
  6. zagaroth New Member

All good! Appreciate the communication either way.
    Tierisch likes this.
  7. Spookypatrol Member

No worries :) Thanks for the update.
  8. dorotea Well-Known Member

The trouble with backups is that they get rid of all the good things you have changed as well as the bad things. Even apart from any risk of rollbacks. Better for them to fix what was broken and keep the rest. I would vote for three hours more downtime over reverting to pre-patch systems and content. Keep in mind that if they then do a revised version of the original patch a week later *that* may not work because things that happened on the live servers over that week may have changed something.
    Tepache likes this.
  9. Rathelon New Member

That must be why all my Hate Gain numbers went negative after the patch.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  10. Bhayar Well-Known Member

that wasn't all that went negative on the gear, haha
  11. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Updated ETA for US Servers - There were issues with the patch data, the new ETA for servers being unlocked is 9 PM PDT. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. Thurgadin, your server is still up and will receive a 15 minute warning when it is time to bring the server down.
    Breanna, SinR and Spookypatrol like this.
  12. Spookypatrol Member

Aww... guess I'll have to get some play time in tomorrow, ah well. Thanks again for the update!
  13. WildSage New Member

Damn, there goes my playtime today. Oh well. Not feeling like waiting til midnight lol.
  14. zagaroth New Member

Ouch, well its off to bed for me. Thanks again for the update Dreamweaver.
  15. dorotea Well-Known Member

Off to the Pantheon forums - now *that* wait for the game to be ready to play makes this wait pale into insignificance.
    As always thanks for the communications things are so much better that way than in the SoE and earlier Daybreak years.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  16. Baucent New Member

Thanks for the update. We know stuff happens, its just nice to be kept informed. Catcha all on the flipside.
    Breanna likes this.
  17. FroggyStyle New Member

Ah I'm so bored :(

Thanks for the ETA though.
  18. SinR New Member

guess I'll leave my launchpad downloading more data overnight.

Hope everything comes out good in the end
    FroggyStyle likes this.
  19. Tierisch Well-Known Member

servers are up
  20. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

UPDATE - US Servers are unlocking now. Thank you for your patience.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.