Death consequences

Discussion in 'PvP TLE Discussion' started by gambitak, Nov 6, 2021.

1. gambitak Well-Known Member

So, what are the consequences of dying in PVP? Do the people who kill another player get like all the coin a person carries? Or, do they get to loot their corpse? Or, does the person who dies lose a level or even exp?

Does the person who dies go back to their bind point? Is there any negative consequences other than a minor inconvenience to death (like live)?
  2. Sunlei Well-Known Member

About 70% of their coin and the highest lvl/value inventory item. Killer gets fame credit and pvp quest credit. When you die it's the usual zone revive area. Even the best pvp players die a lot.

No experience loss/debt on pvp server for any deaths. Even on regular servers death is just a slight annoyance.

pvp aspect adds a lot of fun to the game! just don't carry pockets full of plats!
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

before you go out put it all in the bank .
    If you loot a very good item or rare harvests , anything you don't want to lose , go home !!!
    It's a lot less frustrating if you don't keep on losing what you just earned the hard way .
    Years ago when the old Nagafen was still up I went to Antonica to quest , and because I did not sign up for the zone
    PvP event I got killed 3 times and lost almost all my gold I had .
    I was with in an inch of quitting , but had some nice guild members who gave double of what I had before and some badly needed
    advice .
    Breanna and Siren like this.
  4. gambitak Well-Known Member

Thanks for the advice. I haven't seen anybody else on for that to matter, but I was wondering all the same
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

It's always better be safe than sorry .
    Breanna likes this.
  6. NotYoung Member

how dead is it?
  7. Fangrim Active Member

Your's is the first post on the pvp forums for 12 days, should be an indicator for you :)
  8. Sunlei Well-Known Member

Not enough time so much to do, there is plenty of action everyday for those who seek it. Have lvled quested Klack dungeon, omg nice loot for my just 50s..., 70s go to MMC, some have raids everyday...my 60s u go quest in loping plains and the action finds you when you least expect it!!! go seek some fun.
  9. Poopoo Member

lolololol
  10. Sunlei Well-Known Member

" lolololol" ? what are you lolling @ PooPoo? This may be a low population server but there is plenty of action for those who seek it. This week I even met a Viking Overlord with his newbie Mage. On other servers general chat is much more active, AB server one new guy just started eq2 with his 'free to play' 100 SK. Helped with how to remove helm. He directly said, I'll quote....."Love the Lore in this game" "I wish I found this game when I was younger" . Tarinax should open general chat to all- most of these players play both sides of the factions anyways with their ALTS.

Anyway there's action on Tarinax here's recent 11/24 good fights from one of the best-dressed guilds :p

Blackmaw, Schmetterling and Fangrim like this.
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I always appreciate this videos .
    Siren and Fangrim like this.