Dear Devs - A love letter and 2 wishes

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by SmakkUUp, Jan 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

You think it's "free labor" to voluntarily submit a bug when you discover it? Do you also expect to get paid for holding the door for someone?

"you should be the one to look up all these abilities not the community"
    This doesn't even make sense; Fyre and Caith already looked at all the abilities with only crit bonus and updated them. Also, it's perfectly normal and expected for a gamer "community" to occasionally find and submit bugs and feedback. Why do you think he/she was even posting in this thread? clue: to acknowledge and respond to your feedback.

"you nit pick when data is compiled FOR YOU"
    Someone of their own initiative compiled a useless list of data that Fyre did not ask for, how is that his/her fault? Fyre asked us to submit bugs in game if we notice AAs that they missed with only crit bonus... not to compile a google spreadsheet of every AA that has crit bonus on it. And yet Fyre clicked on the link and looked at it anyway... nothing like going above and beyond and then getting dumped on. Gee, I wonder why he/she bounced from the thread....

"to add some value on TLE servers" != "made TLE server specific AAs"
    Fyre never said they can make TLE server specific AAs, that was just poor reading comprehension on some of y'all.

Talk about not being grateful? There is no user base more ungrateful than a bunch of gamers with direct access to the developers. I'm glad at my job we have enough money to hire people to handle and support our users, so I don't have to talk to them.
  2. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

Plus all the people that "liked" the rude comment. They don't have to come on the forums and deal with us, they are doing it by choice. If people are going to be rude, then why bother.
  3. Dude Well-Known Member

Because it's their job.
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  4. geterdone Member

Well that escalated quickly.
  5. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

[IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.