Dealing with the charm from 3rd boss in ud Dagarn

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-cloudshear2, Nov 7, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-cloudshear2 Guest

Hi everyone
    I've ran ud about 12 times now.(Just came back a few months ago)All the previous times I've faced this boss he has
    never charmed a member of the group.But the last 2 times I have ran ud he has used this ability.
    My question is is this something new or is there a way to avoid this .It can be pretty nasty if he charms the tank or if
    you are using a single healer.Have tried using cures of all types to no avail any help would be greatly appreciated.
  2. ARCHIVED-Zergosch Guest

Simple, if you dont cure the curse, the person will be charmed, perhaps in the previous grps the curse was cured, so none get charmed
  3. ARCHIVED-cloudshear2 Guest

I did not think of that.I usally play dps or tank rolls so sometimes I just assume the healers are taking care of it.
    Guess I should be more observant.
    Thanks a lot for the info on this.I'll keep an eye out for the curse from now on.
  4. ARCHIVED-Luhai Guest

The best part is when the healer starts complaining that he just got charmed. Cracks me up every time.
  5. ARCHIVED-Zergosch Guest

I do prefer the moment, when the mob jumps back to 100%... when someone says " Ooops, sorry, was thinking as part of the quest" ^^