DDoS Again? AB Lagging/Down

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Miscai, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Miscai New Member

AB appears to be going down again - this is getting really old
  2. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

And it seems to have started around the same time it did last night as well.
  3. Taezya Member

HoF's hamsters just went out to lunch or something. Don't they have keepers? Have they not been feeding them? Don't make them eat their own poop. They're not bunnies...
    Prissetta likes this.
  4. Meneltel Well-Known Member

I hate to be mean and crude, but the best part of this perpertrator ran down his mother's leg.
    Grannos, Diveris, Truul and 1 other person like this.
  5. moondoggie New Member

skyfire is down as well...aye, bout the same time as last night
    Moonpanther likes this.
  6. Vladislav Active Member

Nahh, some idiot got his rear handed to him in pvp in n1z1 so he is doing ddos attacks against DB. Hope they catch him. Would be funny to serve a year or 2 for being a pansy in pvp.
  7. Guurzak Active Member

You know, if your whole business model is running a service on the internet, having people on staff who can defend that service effectively against attacks is pretty much table stakes.
    Grannos, Pohondo and Prissetta like this.
  8. Nemnoch Member

Yeah it's definitely the same guy. He said he'd do it again in 24 hours if they didn't take shotguns out of skirmish. I hope they make skirmish ALL shotguns, or just ******* shut down H1Z1 for a ******* month.
    Grannos, dcruse2, Sejreia and 4 others like this.
  9. Rolo Member

Don't have to update twitter. The crap from yesterday is still there.
  10. Carynn Well-Known Member

Don't know there setup, but not sure how EQ2 servers are effected by H1Z1 servers unless they're all controlled by a single computer.
  11. Lojaak Well-Known Member

Queen Hamster, obvs!
  12. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

How do you know who it is?
  13. Nemnoch Member

It's all ran on the same launcher/infrastructure from my understanding
  14. Nemnoch Member

People linked his posts on reddit on twitter. If i can find it ill link it to you. It's just some spoiler precious little **** who's throwing a temper tantrum cause he's not getting his way
    Prissetta and Feldon like this.
  15. moondoggie New Member

never piss off Leeroy Jenkins ....
    Chentel, Tierisch and Moonpanther like this.
  16. Hidden New Member

17. Meneltel Well-Known Member

18. Lojaak Well-Known Member

If he's doing this over a GAME, what's to say he won't become a mass murderer later in life when someone refuses him something important. Someone has some serious issues here. o_O
  19. Nemnoch Member

Feldon likes this.
  20. Rolo Member

Daybreak Games@DaybreakGames 3m3 minutes ago
    We are looking into an issue impacting logins and servers across our games. Thank you for your patience