Days of Summer Question

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Almee, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Almee Well-Known Member

With all the natural disasters happening I was wondering if players might be able to do all the quests, up to the current date, in case they missed a week or two? I know it was said that we would have an opportunity to get all the gear, after the event, so I'm asking for the decorators who would like to get the house items.

If that would cause too many problems with recoding is it possible to take off the no-trade tags on the items? There are so many nice items it would really be a shame for players to miss out because they are victims of a disaster.
  2. Alienicon Member

Yes you can start a new account today and start the quests from week one to now week 6 in order.
  3. Almee Well-Known Member

Actually, I was wondering about those who already had accounts but weren't able to play for awhile because of the disasters happening around us. With Irma on the way, there will be even more people who won't be able to play while waiting for services to be restored.
  4. Aeriel Active Member

If you miss one or more weeks for whatever reason, the quests you have not yet completed are still available. I know this because yesterday I went to pick up week six on Toon J and to my surprise I was offered week five's quest. What had happened that I did week five on Toon A (a different toon) and although I had done all the running around I had not turned it in. Turned it in on Toon A and week six became available to all my toons on that account.

The point that Alienicon was making was that the quests remain available whether you make a brand new account or have missed a week or more on an existing account.

Hope that puts your mind at rest that no-one will miss out if they can't complete a quest the week it becomes available, the quests do not expire. You just need to do them in order.
    mmmhmmm, Dude and Niami DenMother like this.
  5. mmmhmmm New Member

Almee, I wish you well with the approaching storm. I have family in Northern Fla. and even they are ready to go further north.
  6. Vokan Well-Known Member

I did all 6 quests on the same day on another account.
  7. Almee Well-Known Member

I'm glad to hear the quests will be available regardless of when you start them. I am up-to-date on the quests, with all my accounts, and so far haven't been subjected to any disasters, but I know players who have been, and are, so that is why I asked. Thanks for the info. I'll let my friends know when they are able to log back on.