Days of Summer (2018) Broken!?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

as noted by the attached screenshot,

[IMG]

one has and Had:
    *Membership
    *Nine(9) 2018 "tokens" which themselves, show Membership and completion.

yet for some reason,...
    and I am not alone, as friends also are showing the same disallowance,

one can NOT Purchase DoS2018 Packs 1-8,... but strangely, can purchase DoS Pack 9.
    /bug reports have been submitted, but might have become lost in the webs,...
    any DEV care to comment?
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

I noticed on mine today I can't purchase 2019 1 & 2 but I can purchase 3 & 4 Good thing I already bought 1 & 2 LOL
    Cyrrena likes this.
  3. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

right, would still show white "available" font, regardless of purchase or not, one would receive the "Soandso is LORE, and you already have one" error if you had purchased already and attempted to do so again.
    The above issue is not due to LORE tag,... but something, a bit more subtle,...
    Juraiya, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  4. Breanna Well-Known Member

No actually it is greyed out and says you must complete days of summer 2019 blah blah blah I forget the wording on it. But basically it's telling me I don't have the quest completed when I do.
    Cyrrena and Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr like this.
  5. Finora Well-Known Member

I might be wrong, but I thought the decoration packs were 1 per account. So if you already bought them, it makes sense that it would say you couldn't buy more .
    Cyrrena likes this.
  6. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

yup.... as do many others,...
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  7. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

they are, however, the point being is that the items are greyed out and red text like we did NOT complete the quest.

were they already to ahve been purchased, they would still be highlighted, but give an error "you already have, yada yada"
  8. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

One per character.
  9. Breanna Well-Known Member

Yes it is NOT saying they can't be purchased because you already have.... lore whatever blah blah blah.
    It is saying that you must complete the quest, even though the quest has been completed and you can buy the items further down the list from that quest line.
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I believe it is one per character as I have gotten them on at least 17 characters on 1 account and 9 on another.