# days ... 3 PQ's ... 3 times no credit/loot

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Aethn, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Aethn Member

Third day in a row I am one of the first people to zone into a PQ, fight every major target, heal tons of people, in the main raid only to get NO LOOT NO CREDIT AT ALL. I just hit cancel on my account, you can check to see if I am lying. My current time expires in 36 hours. You have until then to give me 3 PQ rewards or you will never see me again.
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

Did you talk to the guy in CoV?
    Gubba Bump likes this.
  3. Aethn Member

Everytime, many times each time. He simply tells me to "pound sand'"and gives me nothing. The last time I even got the popup it was completed, but never received the status or the item that triggers the CoV guy to reward you.
  4. Meneltel Well-Known Member

I am sorry you are having this problem. I hope you stick around even after your time is gone to see if you can get some help. This game can be played free, after all.
  5. zarobhr Member

what do you mean every major target, from what i understand and i could be wrong, you have to help on the minor targets( ie trash, to get credit
  6. Aethn Member

I have completed the PQ and received a reward many times before. I did nothing different. As I said, each of the 3 times in a row now I have been in the zone as one of he first ones and was in the main raid each time. I did plenty of combat damage and a great deal of healing both clearing trash and the main targets [named, pylons and Chest spiders} I also picked up and filled a few cells and turned them into the Dragon each session.

And I am not the only one this is happening too, each time there were at least 6-7 other people sitting in CoV at the quest mob complaining they got nothing for there efforts either. I REALLY wanted this to be a good expansion but so far I have been thoroughly disappointed and let down by it.
  7. semisus Does not play this game

Can i have your stuff?
    Gubba Bump likes this.
  8. Ozryc Active Member

I have never heard this. I also just completed a PQ without credit. But I did nothing different than I usually do and I received zero credit. I was near top of zonewide parse as well but did not kill trash. Yet again, I did nothing different than I have done many times over yet simply got screwed
  9. yuiop Member

This has only happened to me once so far (thankfully) but it did.
    Part of what makes it so frustrating is dealing with how bad the experience (not xp) is while doing them.
    The PQs are fun I think; I like how we all have to do different things.
    The massive lag, the crashing, the couple minutes to zone out (why it dumps us all in CoV 1 I don't know), and then to not get the reward at the end...multiple times? Id be raging too.
    As it stands now I hate doing them, but I need the coins...obviously.
    I really hope they are fixed soon next year, like I heard, because I hate that I hate doing them...at least this early in the expansion anyways.

To the OP, I hope you can get it resolved. I doubt it will be this week tho. Probably have better luck next week.
    GL
  10. yuiop Member

I forgot to say before, but something I been doing after a PQ is go to a Torden zone real fast, then zone back into Valor, but make it number 2.
    In case the no reward had something to do with the horrendous lag in Valor1.
    I don't if it works, but I haven't not gotten reward since, and V2 is just nicer at that moment anyways with less toons in it.