Daybreak Support is confusing

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Elhaeladan, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Elhaeladan New Member

As a Deaf person, I rely heavily on Emails, Social Media and other means of communications that does not involve use of phones/voice communication technologies.

Created account via Daybreak Games Website.

Linked Steam Account to pay for all access via Steam Wallet.
    <-- using the daybreak launcher instead of the steam client launcher

A week ago tried via daybreak website to buy the latest xpac Reign of Shadows.

For some odd reason, steam wallet is not accepted. Nor is is my CC info via add new payment source (personally rather use steam wallet).

Tried contacting support and there drop down menus are confusing. Nothing listed is related to my problem so could not even send in a petition for help. Have facebook and posted a message asking for help and no replies.

Thx
  2. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

3. Elhaeladan New Member

4. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Breanna likes this.
  5. Elhaeladan New Member

That would be correct, it is not listed in the petition system.

What I would like to see when I hit buy and get to select method of payment is to see steam wallet listed so can use it to buy the expansion. I mean I bought all access via steam wallet, so do not understand the problem of not being able to use steam wallet to buy the expansion...
  6. Elhaeladan New Member

It turns out that Firefox was the problem, I managed to buy the newest expansion using Microsoft Edge Browser. In hindsight should have thought of that first if Firefox was causing a problem. :)

Thank for the help Dreamweaver.
    Breanna likes this.