daybreak games has dropped the ball on customer service.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by deanozapper, Aug 4, 2015.

1. deanozapper New Member

ive had multiple problems with tickets and they only answer once per day no matter how early i send in the ticket and they always say its the wrong category just so they can avoid customer interaction completely. you guys have dropped the ball and you know it. or maybe you dont.
  2. Wulfhammer Active Member

Can't say that posting here is going to make a blind bit of difference to your predicament....

Have you asked them what category these tickets should be in and changed them, or made new ones?
    Kittybock likes this.
  3. Illflow New Member

Eh, They've always answered my tickets within a day or two.
  4. Antisocial Member

Their customer service quality is on par with the rest of the company.
  5. Prayos Well-Known Member

Did you buy the Marketplace item that gets you instant CS? Was like 5k DBC, I believe. That, or did you roll a character on the TLE server?
    Metalstro likes this.
  6. Mondego Active Member

If you've got multiple tickets in a short time span, they're probably directing you to select the "It's me again, whinging about something" category. Maybe try that.
  7. Wulfhammer Active Member

Thankyou - You have scratched my sarcasm itch for the day...
    Kittybock and Prayos like this.
  8. trixster Active Member

I've had issues in general with Sony/DBG cs. However, the only ticket i've put since coming back to EQ2 was a group of botters and they dropped in 15 mins. That said I ticked last about not getting DB cash in PS4 DCU and went around with them for about a week at 2 days a reply before someone on the forum pointed out you dont get DB cash in DCU PS4 it is a different currency after the CS 3 diff people gave different answers. Shrug. Sony is the only company that old me I lost something to a known bug but we have no way to know you had it so tough luck, and called me a liar to my phase and then ignored me when I sent them screenshots. But that was years ago.
  9. Foretold Well-Known Member

You got one of the "customer service" reps who just doesn't care. They seem to have kept all those folks and laid off the good ones. Instead of just simply FIXING your issue, they close the ticket on a technicality, so they can avoid work.
  10. Kittybock Well-Known Member

I've not had issues with getting a response, although Guildies have had on occasion. Their issues seemed tied to choosing wrong categories and/ or not having their current email in the system. They were getting a response, but it was going to an old email.

Kitty

edited: I'd originally responded to the wrong comment ;)