DarqUI elements

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Melt, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Melt Actually plays the game

I use ProfitUI Community and I want to have the DarqUI harvest helper on it... is there any way to do this? It's extremely useful on Fallen Gate for chill harvesting. Any help would be appreciated!
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

Darqui has a very intutitive interface when you install it and run the updater. You can check/uncheck each UI component. Each component also has a description, so you know what they do.
    Shmogre likes this.
  3. Melkior Well-Known Member

I have a pretty good mix of Profit and Darqui pieces as well. Just don't forget to tell the profit updater to ignore the pieces you get from the Darqui updater and you are all set.
    Shmogre likes this.
  4. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

And vice versa - I use DarqUI with Drums bags, bank and hotkeys, so I keep ignore permanently checked on those.
    Shmogre likes this.
  5. Melt Actually plays the game

I have the correct files for the helper in my ProfitUI theme. However, the arising issue is that the only way I know to open it is by using the button on the darqui toolbar. However, I do not want the toolbar, I only want the harvest helper. Is there a command to open it? I'm reading through the XML now and I cant yet find a way to open it.
  6. Sentrasia Well-Known Member

You would have been better off asking on the DarqUI thread on eq2interface... or even reading the info page for DarqUI. First or second google link for DarqUI would have answered your question.

/show_window Custom.Harvesting
  7. Melt Actually plays the game

Thank you for your response. I guess our browsers are filtered differently, because I could find that nowhere with any search parameters. I asked here simply because I already had the account here and if somebody else has a similar question, they can find the answer here, in an official location for the game.

Edit: I had to fiddle with the files a good bit for it to work. You have to manually modify the Profit_custom.xml file to make them work together. The tool does not do that for you.