Darkness: The Sad Tale of Benosch Ironsprocket Part II

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by avashi, Jan 24, 2020.

1. avashi Active Member

I was doing the above mentioned quest yesterday on one of my toons before the update. I had collected the mats and made the Insectoid Communication Jammer then I logged ahead of the update. I was not able to log on yesterday after logging so today I logged on ready to pick up where i left off but....the quest has disappeared. I still have the Jammers in my bags but no quest.

I wrote up a petition but they have already answered and said they could not make any changes to current expcac and I should turn in a bug repord or ask in game. I did ask in game this morning but no one could help.

I can not continue as I have no quest. Please fix.

Thanks
    Breanna and Carynn like this.
  2. avashi Active Member

I NEED ASSISTANCE

I'm back..my bug has been pushed to page two with response to this post. Are there so many bugs in this expansion that you cant even acknowledge them?

I logged on to said toon..(Phyredancer) this morning with reservations and sure enough Piercing the Darkness: The Sad Tale of Benosh Ironsprocket Part II is still missing, but the 10 Jammers are still in my bags.

The problem this presents is that I cant continue or delete and start over as there is no quest to delete.

I am stuck until SOMEONE addresses this, and the someone wont be Customer Service, they told me in their response that they have been told to keep their hands off this expansion. So...I would at least like a response to my Bug report, please.

P.S. I checked my quest journal it shows the quest as complete.
    The text states:
    Nuniun remembered seeing Benosch shortly after he arrived and claimed to send him to the Shik'Nar Hive as an attempt at a joke! After bareley containing my laughter, I was able to figure out a way into the hive...Now just to find Benosch!
  3. CharbrynEQ2 Well-Known Member

Did you try going to cave entrance and clicking to enter, now that you have the jammers? There is nothing more to that quest; the next quest takes place once you zone in.
  4. avashi Active Member

did as you suggested...lol it worked! as soon as I entered cave the quest appeared..thank you thank you thank you:D