Darkmoon Tower - Antonia Bayle (Evil RP Guild)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Kvanilya, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Kvanilya New Member

Guild Name: Darkmoon Tower Guild Leader: Kvanilya S'Lon
    Guild Ambassadors: Kvanilya S'Lon, Kaiine S'Lon, Gotfrer Nox'Cruor, Vilrath S'Lon, Vloryn V'Lask
    Guild Level: 103
    Guild Website: For more details, please visit... http://darkmoontower.shivtr.com/

GUILD STYLE:

Basic Alignment: Evil
    City Affiliation: Neriak. There are Teir'Dal Embassies/Outposts in Freeport and Gorowyn as well. Darkmoon maintains a fortress off The Commonlands coast to keep an eye upon Neriak, Freeport, and to watch over the ruins of Ancient Neriak ((Fallen Gate)).
    Guild Roleplay Style: Medium to Heavy
    Guild Heraldry: Long cloak with a darker blue crescent moon on a black background.
    Guild Facilities: The Tower is currently located off the coast of The Commonlands. Embassies within Freeport, Neriak, and Gorowyn. There is also a theatre for use through the High Lady.

ROLE IN NORRATH:Please see http://darkmoontower.shivtr.com/forum_threads/2222198 for our history. Darkmoon is the eldest army and family of Neriak. They have fought in many of the historic battles of Norrath and have been the House of both of Innoruuk's Champions (old EQ1 Guide Event) in ages past.

Alignment: The evil spectrum.
    Religion/Philosophy: Innoruuk is the Father of the Chosen People of Norrath. Our Purpose is the Will. We shall unmake the world and see to the death and destruction of all things. We tolerate the following of the other evil gods as it fuels the Hate of our own designs.
    History: http://darkmoontower.shivtr.com/forum_threads/2222198
    Motivations: To turn others to Hate, to see the spread of the Will of Innoruuk.
    Disposition: Unlike most, we prefer to be a more intelligent evil than the common thugs most are accustomed to.
    Outlook: The Teir’Dal people have forgotten that they are superior to all others and have been corrupted by the weaknesses of the Hated Others. We shall be the purifying flame. We will cleanse this world of the filth and unmake it so our Father may delight in the destruction. We see the Queen in New Neriak as an impostor and seek to see her dethroned and brought to trial or to punishment by The Father.

GUILD ALLIES or ENEMIES: At present, we consider the Army of Obliteration to be friendly. Their desire to unseat the Queen aligns with our own.

Faction: The Hated Others, Qeynos, all that represents the foolish belief in good and light are our enemies.
    Faction: Anyone who stands in our way is our enemy to be destroyed and raised as one of our Undead minions.

COMMON RUMOR(S) ABOUT THIS GUILD:

Rumor: The High Lady of Darkmoon is part of the most famous of the Nerian fighting lineages. The fighting styles of the S’Lon line are legendary.
    Rumor: It is said that Darkmoon is where two of Innoruuk’s Champions have been from. Darkmoon is favored by the Father. One of these Champions is rumored to be the High Lady.

OOC INFORMATION:

OOC Description: Darkmoon is one of the oldest RP guilds, having come over to EQ2 from EQ1. It was one of the first RP guilds formed on Xegony server (EQ1) and has managed to survive, thrive, and be an excellent RP guild. Like many guilds we’ve seen our hard times but we’ve moved past them and will continue to provide quality RP. We enjoy being part of the RP community on AB. While we may be IC evil SOBs, we are a good bunch who are friendly and helpful OOC.
  2. Kvanilya New Member

3. Kvanilya New Member

4. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Gonna bump for a friend because I can! I also do have a younger sister with them!
  5. Virgatus Member

Is the guild still active and recruiting? My guild has turned into a ghost town on AB and I'm interested in joining a guild that still has active members.
  6. Savahna New Member

Hey all this the same Darkmoon from eq1 ya? I used to play as Izz'terl Sa'tiva a dark elf cleric. Graffe and his brother? Or Cousin? Kiotia (sp)I can't remember it's been so long) and I came over from UO. I know this is a eq2 page and I don't have that, but been messing around in 1 and was wondering if anyone still plays on xegony in eq1 Anymore. If so I'm still on xegony playing a cleric named Savahna. Thanks!
  7. Void Eboncloak New Member

Is this the same guild that I played with On Xegony as Void ? Kiote ? Midnight here ?