Darkmoogle's Residence of the Blades

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by ARCHIVED-Afista, Oct 23, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Afista Guest

Location: Darkmoogle's Residence of the Blades - SQ - Crushbone Server (listed as Darkmoogle's Blades House)
    Finally finished up my first attempt at a Blades Residence. Took forever since I'm spending most of my time adventuring lately and also because I had no plan whatsoever for this house when I first started it :p It was a 'build-as-you-go' project which I'm not used to. The house still has a few areas that need some work, but it's not going to happen with the remaining item count :p So, for all intents and purposes, it's "done"! Anyways, here's a few pics :)
    The entry door and living room
    [IMG]
    left of the entry door, piano
    [IMG]
    Hallway off of living/entry area leads to bedroom
    [IMG]
    facing door to bedroom
    [IMG]
    Through archway from living room
    [IMG]
    bathroom behind the door
    [IMG]
    other side of bathroom
    [IMG]
    open office space to the right through archway
    [IMG]
    fish tank tucked under catwalk across from office space
    [IMG]
    looking down at office area and staircases to upper level dining area
    [IMG]
    Looking from dining area across space (divider for kitchen (lower) and game space uppder room)
    [IMG]
    Inside the kitchen
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    small game space upstairs from kitchen
    [IMG]
    and doors lead out to a private patio
    [IMG]
  2. ARCHIVED-LongysBabe Guest

Its beautiful... I am finding the blades house harder to disguise than most but you have done a fabulous job
  3. ARCHIVED-NiteGazer Guest

Hello Afista, I love the rug tapestry and the private patio. *****'s on that Kitchen!
    Kind Regards,
    NiteGazer
  4. ARCHIVED-VixiVZ Guest

Incredible. I'm a fan. It's great. Love the wooden moulding and the modern furniture styles.
  5. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

Fantastic job, Blades house is really difficult to work with and you did it well! Love the tub. :D
  6. ARCHIVED-Senya Guest

This place is just beautiful!
  7. ARCHIVED-Afista Guest

Thanks so much for the compliments! I don't normally use to much pre-build furniture, but came across some old refer-a-friend accounts with 500SC each and thought is went with the colors well enough to go ahead and splurge. Item count was eaten up in this house so fast with all of the trim work that it was sort of an only option too :p
  8. ARCHIVED-Aderissah Guest

I just finished touring it in person, your attention to detail amazes me. The little key by the door was such a cute idea! I think the kitchen was probably my favorite room, the wine racks and vines were such a good idea. Loved it all!
  9. ARCHIVED-christinee Guest

I am in love with your house - it is so beautiful! I would have never thought it was Residence of the Blades.
    Great job!
    Analia
  10. ARCHIVED-Goldinrae Guest

This is beautifully done. If you hadn't said, I've never have believed it's a Blade's residence :)
  11. ARCHIVED-Pebix Guest

Beautiful! Definately my favorite remake of a Blades house ever! Love the elegance to it, you know I'll be by very soon :D
  12. ARCHIVED-Zemizia Guest

As always, your work is stunning Afista!
  13. ARCHIVED-Fallingdove Guest

Absolutely outstanding Afista I do love and admire your work its always fresh and new :)
    I must make a trip to see this in person soon !