Darkhaven cavedrifter

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Thand, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Thand Well-Known Member

the new ce Flying mounts say usable at level 35 . So your level 35 alts will be able to fly now haha
  2. Gninja Developer

That is correct.
    Kittybock, Moonpanther and Stabaholic like this.
  3. Rozyn Well-Known Member

Is that going to change for all flying mounts or just the CE one?
  4. Gninja Developer

It is not a retroactive change.
  5. Stabaholic Active Member

So every other flying mount will remain 85? Bummer.
    Feldon and Pipsissiwa like this.
  6. Kurei Hitaka Well-Known Member

Sorta is. But this gives me hope we may see similar new mounts in the current expac.

What are the Devs' collective opinions on rare collectable mounts dropping in Level Agnostics? Especially since we will probably be seeing a few of the Flying-oriented dungeons such as ToV content with the declaration that 'nearly all dungeons will be available in a level agnostic format from 20-95'?
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  7. Foretold Well-Known Member

LOL... Hey, 35s now have a flying mount... and people still complain! Bummer!
    Eyenstein likes this.
  8. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

Will it be offered in white, with a smaller tail section? just sayin.
  9. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I swear the Art Team must have watched a documentary about oarfish before they started designing the new mounts. Despite the indirect hunt, these don't look like spermatozoa, but the gnasher things in Kunark definitely already do.
  10. TechUp Active Member

I was thinking more akin to an alligator gar
    GrunEQ likes this.
  11. Ellimist Active Member

What are the stats of the mount once upgraded? especially compared to the CE one. Trying to work out if I want it or not.
  12. Rotherian Well-Known Member

I'mma be honest. When I first saw the video, I was like sweet they're finally adding underwater mounts, but then I read that they'd be fliers. While that was mildly disappointing, the silver lining is that flying mounts will be available before level 85.
  13. Seni Active Member

I would also be interested in finding this out.