Dark Asylum Hideaway - Lion's Mane Vestige Room Nettleville - Skyfire {Video Tour}

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Febrith, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Febrith Well-Known Member

Hi guys
    Here's another requested video tour, this one from Quiarrah:-

elflover likes this.
  2. Ratbill Well-Known Member

I have been there in person and have spoken to Quiarrah about it. But what I forgot to mention are those paintings. Those are wonderful.
  3. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

What? Who? What have you spoken to me about? Have I done something wrong?? Have I "stolen" something?? What paintings. . . I must have missed something in translation. There was a huge blank space in the video when Feb was looking at the plants. . . She either HATED it or was totally speechless. . . . can't figure out which yet. . . . please explain.
  4. Ratbill Well-Known Member

Ok, seems to be a little misunderstanding here I guess...
    After my visit to the house, I was complimenting you on how lovely it is, in /tell.
    But I forgot to mention how much I love those anime-like paintings. I have not seen them before and they are amazing.
    There is nothing wrong with the house in any way I can see or think of.
    kianne likes this.
  5. Febrith Well-Known Member

Heh I may possibly have been distracted for a moment - my cats do love to "help" - this often explains why I shut up as I send them silent signals to bugger off for five more minutes:)
    kianne likes this.
  6. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

**whew . . . wipes sweat off brow**
    Good. . . . poor kitties. . . . I guess a combination of them and my glorious window garden just had you totally at a loss for words for a good 5 minutes. LOL. . . ok. . . yippie!