Darathar the unkillable no more

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by jessejames, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Mountbatten Well-Known Member

And 4) The majority of people in the guild did not pour hundreds of $ into their characters and in fact did it the "legit" way, whatever that means. The "whales" as people like to call us, were limited to a handful of people.
  2. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

I really don't think you guys understand how stupid this mob was, I have no idea how Neustart killed it. I just know they have a brawler and brawler avoidance makes a big difference in avoiding more attacks. But we had a cheese set up and still had multiple moments that both our tanks would go down and we recovered, this mob is dumb, sometimes you just have multiple autos land on a tank and debuffs fall off and they go down, it's just the truth. I've never been in a guild where all debuffs have been up 100% of the time especially the longer the fight goes on people start to get bored/read twitter and forget to debuff.
  3. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

No fix to the bypass of the mobs mechanics! Sad!
  4. Zenji Well-Known Member

Not a surprise though, that bug has been there since LU19 when they gave him the heal mechanic instead of flying around every 25%.
  5. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

I'm curious how much the HP change was and if his damage was also nerfed slightly
  6. Season Active Member

grats again then guys
  7. Zenji Well-Known Member

It will be hard to know unless it is a significant change, until the guilds that pulled him prior to this change go back in there.
  8. Atan Well-Known Member

I'm sure we will go back in there, several members were not present for the first kill. I think we were delaying going back silently waiting for further tuning just so we don't have to spend an entire hour on one mob.

To other posts in this thread, there isn't anything that much different about players in this guild than others. Primarily the difference is a focus on min/maxing and understanding all levels of game mechanics. I'm in the guild cause I want to play among players that take a serious effort at doing their best, cause I like to gauge my own efforts of maxing in line with similar minded people. I just tune out the egos and the **** talking as I'm just too old for that.

Literally anyone could do the same analysis of their character and game play and compete at that level if they are inclined. I used to be talked down to by the same crowd when I led a casual guild on live as at that time I prioritized playing with friends over like minded people. My priorities are not the same now on FG, so I apped and earned my spot and will keep it until someone out does my efforts to take it from me.
  9. jessejames Active Member

this is the guild leader who I saw in freeport and while he has some decent gear..... he has treasured quality shoulders.

I felt the need to question his gear choice and in short his answer was "Its only a matter of like 20DPS anyway" I guess he right sometimes people put too much focus on good gear and forget understanding the game mechanics and class abilities go a long way.

Seemed like a cool dude who was friendly and happy to answer a few other questions and have a conversation with, but still man. Hope in DoF you stop walking around in vendor trash ;-)
  10. Satyr Well-Known Member

Very disappointed. Mobs should never be nerfed after being killed.
    dirgenoobforreal likes this.
  11. jessejames Active Member

better to leave a mob a multi hour encounter? Wheres the skill in that?
  12. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

What a badass. I wanna touch you, while wearing my prismatic.

Of course it should have been nerfed. Maybe even more than it is now. This is a legacy server, everyone know the "tactics". Giving a mob so much mitigation and health its a several hour fight is not "challenging"
    jessejames likes this.
  13. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

I'm glad that I won't have to scroll through twitter for an hour every time we zone in from now on!
    Snikkety likes this.
  14. Zenji Well-Known Member

Then you are playing the wrong type of game. This happens in most MMOs and has happened for over 12 years. Suck it up buttercup.
  15. Satyr Well-Known Member

Christ this community is cancer.
    dirgenoobforreal likes this.
  16. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

LOL
  17. Mountbatten Well-Known Member

I understand your frustration. I'm not going to be disparaging like other comments, because I do get where you're coming from. I will say though, Darathar and Vox, and even Venekor were HP heavy to the point of boredom. Honestly if it takes more than 20 mins to kill a mob, that's pretty bad. At least as far as they go - once you get into the rhythm of the fight, it is just a case of staving off the boredom for 30+ minutes. The "difficulty" hasn't been adjusted, just the HP. So I don't think it is any less of an achievement killing it.

I hope you stick around though. This server is nothing if not for people actively interested in the content.
    ConcealFate likes this.
  18. Zenji Well-Known Member

Maybe take your own advice, you didn't want a nerf to a raid mob after it was killed. Even though more than 10 years of history can tell you it was likely to happen. Not to mention most of the server wanted it nerfed again.

19. Mountbatten Well-Known Member

I apologize if I've been a part of that. Honestly we are just players who want challenging content and really just want this server to flourish, and yes, sometimes we have a bad way of coming across.. Don't leave on account of us, we are vulgar and yes we are elitist too, but don't think that we don't want everyone here to have fun. That's what we're all here for, after all.
  20. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Munzok's Material Bastion
    Surreal
    nerf bat hits
    BIG nerf bat hits
    small nerf bat hits
    come on... another nerf!
    5th nerf... still waiting for a miracle
    Elventy (PvP)
    Infamous
    Tyranny
    NPU
    Exordium
    nerf bat hits 6
    Validus
    Defiance
    Tao Dzen
    Shoukin

Miragul's Planar Shard
    Surreal
    nerf bat hits
    Tyranny
    nerf bat hits 2
    Equillibrium
    NPU
    Infamous
    MoonLight
    Elventy
    nerf bat hits 3
    Azure Skies
    Tao Dzen
    Vostok

I mean, lots of mobs have been nerfed post kill and a lot of guilds killed said mobs because of nerfs, just because someone kills a broken mob doesn't mean the mob shouldnt be fixed! It also appears that mobs have been nerfed/fixed through multiple dev teams/expansions. Since guilds exploited druushk to get mythicals and killed it does that mean the mob should of been fixed? Since guilds could stamina debuff every mob and kill it super fast at the start of DoV does that mean that the mob shouldn't be fixed? This story can play all day if you want~
    Draknox and Snikkety like this.