Fixed Internally Daini (Public Researcher) offers quest but never puts in book

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Tangris, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Tangris Well-Known Member

After patch Daini is borked.
  2. Caela Well-Known Member

She is giving the Sanctus Seru quest. If you talk to her first, you can get the quest. But then if you go to Ferris, he thinks you already have his quest (because you do), so he won't give you a quest.

You can get either Daini or Ferris quest - but you can't get both, as no one is giving the Recuso Tor quest.

AC's Xavi works fine.
  3. Bludd Well-Known Member

yep ceala got it, seems like Daini is confused. maybe some luminaries got to her!!
  4. Avithax Well-Known Member

You get better at being frustrated 556/600
    Marae, Cyrrena, Descord and 1 other person like this.
  5. Bludd Well-Known Member

I put some nails of frustration in my white adorn slots so it is at 1325/600 now
    Marae, Cyrrena and Descord like this.
  6. Silkmyst Active Member

Still not working as of this PM on Skyfire server. Thanks for posting the bug, I thought I was going crazy (again).
    Silk
  7. Bludd Well-Known Member

yeah it probably needs a patch so tuesday
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  8. Tangris Well-Known Member

Vote this up so they will address please
  9. Tabri Well-Known Member

Vote up please fix this we cant earn the coin to buy the merchants goods if we cannot do the quest.
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Tangris like this.
  10. Окхх Member

Just not showing feather over the Seru's man was fine. Unabling to receive all 3 quests - not fine at all :(
  11. Cassiara Member

Hoping this will be fixed in the next patch, my crafter is itching to get more currency!
  12. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

This is what's still happening as of this morning. The problem is, I can't get the Recuso currency so whatever they have for sale, I can't buy.
    Cyrrena and Tangris like this.
  13. Caela Well-Known Member

For several days now, at least on MajDul, Daini is not giving any quests at all, says she's all done, and you can't earn any more of her currency.
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  14. Bludd Well-Known Member

now the researcher guy in seru has forgotten that he's a researcher and wont give us anything to do to help the research along
    Alyndrys likes this.
  15. Caela Well-Known Member

MajDul is down to ONE working researcher. Daini is all done, won't offer quests, won't allow us to earn currency. And Ferris won't talk.
    Alyndrys likes this.
  16. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

yes :( he totally ignores you !
  17. Caela Well-Known Member

Daini is all fixed on MajDul. Gninja is my favorite!
    Breanna likes this.
  18. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Breanna likes this.