Daily reminder that CC proc gear is 3x+ the duration of player casted CC

Discussion in 'PvP TLE Discussion' started by ALiav, Apr 15, 2019.

1. ALiav New Member

Zamza and Redlight like this.
  2. Galdenya/Sigon Active Member

3. Galdenya/Sigon Active Member

Let me just add that the proc gear shouldn't be nerfed. But player CC should mean something. Can't even stop someone for casting for longer than 3s unless I use a bug where the my stifle from my root doesn't cause immunity -.-
    Zamza and Redlight like this.
  4. Jarvan Member

Something definitely needs done. The strength of proc gear is still way too over scaled. we just need proc gear and original cc timers readded to the game. CC changes make alot of classes not even remotely as strong as they should be such as assassin and brawlers. at this rate all we are going to see running around is crusaders, and brigs. and your occasional wizard which seems to hit drastically hard currently.
    Zamza likes this.
  5. Redlight Well-Known Member

I just got feared for 5 seconds every 8 seconds in combat, for 1 minute and 20 seconds straight. Immunity isn't even implying or something? Would have easily wrecked my targets, but yeah, if my auto attack procs a fear proc every single time, that is a lot of fun. Meanwhile my stun lasts 0.5 seconds. What a joke. DAILY REMINDER DEVS GET IT TOGETHER.
    Zamza likes this.