daily quest.

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by pavelman, Oct 5, 2019.

1. pavelman New Member

Hello. I couldn't find information on your question on the forum, so I am writing here. I'm having trouble with my daily quest. kills of creature bosses do not count. It to make clear which quest I will describe it. need to kill 25 creatures, need to kill 8 types of creatures, need to kill 2 bosses creatures, need to produce a 8 hyphenated, need to muster 40 resources, and etk. before I played on a. and it worked. this is a Russian server barren sky. Now I play on the server skyfire. And here and arose the problem. Do not give rewards for completing the dungeon players. Neither his nor another's. Sorry for the bad English.
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Katz Well-Known Member

I do remember someone mentioning in the past that not all named mobs count as bosses for the daily. Was it bosses that you killed in the past that counted before that didn't work or was it new bosses that you hadn't used for the daily that didn't count?
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  3. Dude Well-Known Member

I've killed the same boss and gotten credit. The big thing is that the boss has to be, at least, green to you.
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  4. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

If you are referring to agnostic dungeons, they may not count against loyalty objectives.
    Soara2, Breanna and Dude like this.
  5. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

Здравствуйте Павел. Ваше сообщение, как Вы сами видите, вполне понятно англоязычному читателю. Однако мне кажется что вместо "I couldn't find information on your question on the forum" здесь следовало бы написать ".. on this question ..", а вместо "this is a Russian server barren sky" более правильно "this is was Russian server barren sky (now Thurgadin)". Имхо каждодневные задания не являются трудной задачей. И не обязательно их делать все. Для меня, как и для многих в EQii, они в основном делаются сами собою. Очков лояльности в течении некоторого времени достаточно накапливается. Я например те что заработал не истратил до сих пор. А зачем? Вдруг потом что то еще интересное появится.. Летающая платформа? Но интересней да и как-то красивее на мой взгляд сделать квесты на грифона. И если Вас раздражает некоторая его громоздкость и то как он кричит при пикировании, то во внешний вид есть что поместить не шумное и более компактное, без расходования очков лояльности. Кроме того ежегодный Тинкерфест позволяет обзавестись хорошими вещами и сэкономить жетоны (очки) от каждодневных. Katz и Dude написали правильно про боссов. Видите какой отзывчатый форум!? :) И правильно написал Rosyposy про подземелья (там где нет карты, разве что Вы не используете плагин с проекта https://maps.eq2interface.com/). Да и здесь без них много мест которые можно посетить в первый раз (сравнительно недавно, как Вы вероятно знаете, был порезан опыт, экспа за их посещение. Это немного снизило интерес к данному пункту каждодневных заморочек). Поиграв относительно длительное время на AB (если бы Вы стали теперь играть на AB, вместо Thurgadin, где как я понял оставленные Ваши персонажи, либо Вы перенесли их оттуда за деньги, конечно если Вы не в США, на Skyfire, где как пишите играете теперь, то вероятно что мне было бы с кем пообщаться свободно в чате. Скучаю здесь по великому и могучему если честно) я скопил их довольно для всех моих основных ещё и за счёт альтов, ибо жетоны общие у нас всем на аккаунте. И последнее время практически не думаю о выполнении этих каждодневных заданий. Все же предпочитаю делать в игре что мне хочется (в рамках дозволенного), а не то что говорят что мне следовало бы. Так интересней :) И я извиняюсь, но м.б. Вы не соориентировались при выборе сервера (к примеру я об этом не догадался когда начинал в EQii)? В лаунчере по умолчанию US-английский. А чтобы попасть на Thurgadin, где по-видимому остались Ваши персонажи от прежней игры в EQii (перекинутые туда с "русского" BarrenSky), нужно выбрать в лаунчерее т.е., в доп. настройках EU-английский (ага, и заново грузить клиент :(). Я сразу подумал что когда Вы выбирали сервер для игры в это время то по созвучию выбрали ..Sky :) Может это и не так.. Но если вдруг окажитесь на AB то будем поглядеть..
  6. pavelman New Member

hello Ra'Gruzgob. так проблема в том что не засчитывает убийства боссов как в подземельях игроков так и в обычном игровом мире. не королевы шлямберов не засчитывало, когда я был равным по уровню. ни орков костоломов боссов не засчитывало когда был равным по уровню. раньше я заходил в игру чтоб выполнить это задание. проходил свое подземелье и опа задание выполнено. теперь приходится тратить время на посторонние действия.

so the problem is that don't hold the killing of bosses in dungeons and in the regular game world. not the Queen of the smash hit didn't count when I was level. neither Orc butchers bosses aren't counted when you were of equal level. I used to go into the game to do this job. passed your dungeon and OPA job completed. now we have to spend time on extraneous actions.
    Soara2 likes this.
  7. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

:confused: Hmm.. after last two updates of game, my characters didn't kill bosses. I don't exclude that some changes were made. Those bosses whom your character(-s) killed and from which execution of daily task didn't count to you, were they with an asterisk? As you perhaps know well You get alternative experience from bosses if they are marked with an asterisk. Is it likely that now the same principle applies to loyalty?
    Soara2 likes this.
  8. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

It's not true. I don’t see problem (I checked, my toon killed couple of "bosses"). Only named "bosses" consided. (https://eq2.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Named_Monsters) If your character has bug with them, contact support - https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Soara2 likes this.
  9. pavelman New Member

Soara2 likes this.
  10. Xianthia Well-Known Member

If you are in a PQ those kills won't count. Since it's been years that they haven't worked, I'm assuming you aren't using dungeon maker for your updates. Other than that kills should be counting.

I suggest doing the daily objectives while not in an instance and/or use a different character.
    Should you have to do that? No. Will it work? I've no idea.

I run my daily objectives (every day) while on Skyfire and don't have the issues you are having.
    Juraiya and Soara2 like this.
  11. pavelman New Member

What am I talking about? Previously thought, now do not think so. I watched the updates and found no changes to this situation.
    Soara2 likes this.
  12. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I'm sorry I don't understand your response. So let's try to clear up what is happening!

Are you, in fact, trying to do Daily Objectives in a Dungeon Maker zone?
    Those won't work for kill updates on the daily objective quests (they haven't for years).

If you aren't using Dungeon Maker zone for your updates, tell which zone you didn't get an update in (give the name and level please). Forum posters will try to help you sort this out and get you on your way to your Daily Objectives.

on a very related suggestion : Go into an overland and get your updates that way is probably an "easy" fix to your issue (assuming I'm understanding it).
    Soara2 and Dude like this.
  13. pavelman New Member

I repeat. on the server barren sky counted. both in Dungeon Maker zone and on the surface. On a fire server, sky doesn't count the number of bosses.
    I can not understand. if you claim that it never worked on an American server, then it turns out that the Russians lived according to separate rules from around the world.
    Soara2 likes this.
  14. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Assuming you are replying to me!
    When did I state it never worked? What I am stating is that it no longer works and it hasn't for years.
    You have to do your Daily Objectives differently.
    Dude and Soara2 like this.
  15. pavelman New Member

won't fix it? very sorry. I hoped. I was so hoping for my dungeon.
  16. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

:) nothing prevents your toons from popping to surface and killed two "bosses"