Daily quest still broken?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Zynt, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Zynt Feldon's sock puppet

I've only received Ruins of Ssraeshza as my daily solo since the hotfix. I believe this is the 3rd time in a row. Same for both of my characters that I run dailies on.
    Krystalea and Cyrrena like this.
  2. Krystalea Member

Yes, the Ruins of SSRA. Three times in a row now.

On the plus side, it's not the bizarre. :)
    Cyrrena and Zynt like this.
  3. Zynt Feldon's sock puppet

The bizzare is so amazingly easy and fast once you've done it once though. I can't stand Ruins.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  4. Evguenil62 Well-Known Member

This is a known problem. There was a message from Devs that it will be fixed on the next patch day.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  5. Zynt Feldon's sock puppet

They've already fixed it last Thursday. The fix entailed the daily moving off of the previous stuck daily instance to a new one.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  6. Marae Well-Known Member

My understanding was that the Thursday "fix" was a stopgap until they could roll out the real fix on Tuesday. Yes, it's still stuck, but I'm willing to wait until tomorrow.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  7. Zynt Feldon's sock puppet

Shine it up however you want, it's still broken when it gives you the same zone every day.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  8. Marae Well-Known Member

True, it's still broken. I wasn't trying to "shine" anything - just conveying information. We'll see what happens tomorrow.
  9. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

The same happens on Test server, also Ruins. I hope it's that the fix the devs think we had wasn't in our last patch (it happens a lot).
  10. Marae Well-Known Member

Fingers crossed that today's patch takes care of it.