Daily quest is Echelon of Order

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Tyger, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Tyger Member

I keep getting Echelon of Order as my daily repeatedly.
    Whilhelmina and Quillyne like this.
  2. Prox Well-Known Member

You will get amazingly fast at that zone !!!
    Breanna, Cyrrena and Dude like this.
  3. Marae Well-Known Member

It looks like there may be a problem with all daily quests being stuck. It's the same with Tradeskill Apprentice dailies and I've heard that the quests from Skrit in Tranquil Sea are also stuck.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  4. Marae Well-Known Member

Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  5. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

It's the undocumented, Sekret "Groundhog Day" Celebration!
  6. Almee Well-Known Member

How in the name of heaven do so many things get balled up in this game? It is mind boggling. Hmm. I wonder if Skrit's daily is stuck on Grimling Running?
  7. Almee Well-Known Member

Rats! It's Healing Salve. I have a bunch of characters ready to run the AoM tradeskill quest line. Guess I can forget Rallic Packs until they get this fixed.
    Wulfgyr likes this.
  8. Asterix Developer

There is certainly an issue, and the underlying cause will be fixed in the next patch.

We should be able to push in a temp fix while the game is running, Test server has this already active.
    Prox, Wulfgyr, Breanna and 1 other person like this.
  9. Marae Well-Known Member

Thank you so much! I noticed the fix first thing this morning. Kudos!
  10. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

mmmh, I'm not convinced, I got Ruins of Ssraehza yesterday and today and I'm on Test build 15220T.
  11. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I'm also always getting the same requisitions, and this time I waited for the timer to turn to be sure that I wasn't getting the same because I waited too long.

I'm always getting Recuso Tor: requisition 7763, Sanctus Seru: Requisition 8563 and Fordel Midst: Requisition 3922
  12. Marae Well-Known Member

It has lodged at another quest, apparently. Hopefully whatever they do tomorrow will fix it.
  13. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Still Ruins on Test today.
  14. Marae Well-Known Member

It's scheduled to be fixed on Live during today's patch, which is happening as I type. Let's hope it works!
    Breanna likes this.