Daily PoP TS Rewards

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Pengana, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Mermut Well-Known Member

Yes.. the books are super rare, have 10s of spells in them.. and poof! when you make a single upgrade.
  2. Mathafern Well-Known Member

The Ancient Teachings are single use. It says so, if you inspect them using the right method. Some methods of seeing what is in them will NOT show that they are single use. Since they otherwise look just like a GM recipe book which is NOT single use that can be misleading. If they weren't single use though they'd be overpowered.
  3. Argosunited Well-Known Member

I'm now done with the weekly. Getting not one, but two useless advanced tradeskills books as a reward, was the last straw.
  4. Gnomesandhairyfrogloks Active Member

for a daily reward the advanced TS books are okay, but for a limited weekly quest I'd rather see something added in such as orange rune recipes... in my eyes, a weekly quest should be highly anticipated, not a whammy-fest.
    Lateana and Rosyposy like this.
  5. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Are improvements still being considered? Because as it stands the rewards are still not good enough.
  6. Kabbe Member

Question about Ancient teachings. Do I need to have any special achievments to get these or just be insanely lucky?
  7. Mirt Well-Known Member

This topic was originally brought up 4 months ago and the rewards haven't changed.
  8. Mermut Well-Known Member

Insanely lucky
  9. jaxus New Member

Dear Dev, Please remove the advanced tradeskill books from the daily or weekly tradeskill reward loot table. The broker are flooded with all the advanced tradeskill books which most cost even less than 10p. They may be relevant before but now are not.
    The time sink does not justify the reward now due to the chance of getting rare GM books are very slim due to the large quantity advanced tradeskill books in the loot table.
  10. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

I don't mind the Adv. TS books being available as a daily reward, but the weekly should have the orange and white adornment recipes and the ancients should not be single use since they are so rare.
    Blazen, Sigrdrifa and Rosyposy like this.
  11. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Hello all and Devs

I am doing the Tradeskill Dailys and Weeklys with 8 toons level 110 Crafter ( Timeline Done ) constantly every day and week.
    Since 4 Weeks i am receving only Advanced Crafter Books 3 times and the Blueprints but never saw something usefull like a Ancient Teaching / Celsetial Teaching / Or even a Awakened Ability Recepie book which sould be on Loottable because EPIC 2 is constantly up to date and many people doing and need to get the Spells crafted.

I am going to be rid of the TS thing if constantly getting trash like ADV Crafter Books / No Trade Blueprints / or Grandmaster Recepies which i own nearly 4times Every Level .
    Especialy the outcome of ADV Crafter Books is Joke, i destroyed 100drets of them during doing the Tradeskill / PoM / Signa and Timeline so how many should i get before getting something usefull again ??
    Since the TS Content was patched in i got 4 Ancient Teachings for Example after 2 or 3 Month doing the Daily / Weekly at these times those books are nearly worthless in the early days they are sold for 25kk Plat now you get only 3kk up to 6kk depending on the Level you get.

The last 4 Weeks i never saw anything usefull on 8 Toons x 3 Dailys and 1 Week 32 possible quests to recieve one up to 4 weeks does 128 possibel drops but i got none, your truth realy ???.
    We are reciving tonns of useless stuff from quests atm for example the Superior Planar Fragments Rar Component for EPIC 2 Spells actualy i own more than 350 of them and i predict i will break the line of 500 or more until addon is over , against this i saw 5 Greater in complete by finishing more than 100 Weeklys ( Heroic / Raid / Solo / TS ) on Account.
    The chance to recive something uesefull from TS weeklys is more low then the possibility to be struked by a lighting during sitting on WC!!
    The Droprate of Superrior or Lesser Fragments wont be a problem any more if thier would be an NPC to change my be 10 or 20 Superior to a Greater same on the Lesser to Superior but this way it is atm the droprate of trash is to high to make any sense.
    And as my prewriter wrote if these Ancient Teaching books are super rar loot they should have 3 or 5 useses and not one.

It does no fun anymore to do this stuff or wasting time on it atm, if loot chances will stay like that.

Helfiren
    Earar, Quillyne and Rosyposy like this.
  12. Earar Well-Known Member

we all need advanced TS book !!

we all need them !!! (that's why I don't do TS weeklies or dailies anymore, or sporadically .. not enough reasons to do so)
  13. Naneeje Well-Known Member

That was fun! Love the new TS zone, and even got a decent familiar out of it :)
    Breanna likes this.
  14. Vuxish New Member

Just received an illegible scroll cascading force expert today.
    Breanna likes this.