Confirmed Daily Objectives quest is stuck

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Balcerak, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Same for me. I had harvest and made items in my prestige house.

3/2. This was Friday, April 29, 2022.

Harvest 40/40
    Make 3 different 3/3
    Make 8 items 8/8
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Someday, my prince will -- whoops, wrong song...someday Soon(TM), this will be fixed... :-/

Meanwhile, until they ban us for "exploiting" this bug, while I'm annoyed at the whole 3/2 and no actual Tokens bit (true? You folks had 3 out of 2 quests done for it and no reward? :-/), I'll be more than happy to finish off one Daily set and be given another one almost immediately thereafter, without having to be anywhere near midnight (or 11 pm during DST) for the changeover.

But that brings up another point: it seems to be an annoying "feature" rather than a "bug" to have it be after midnight, I finished the prior Dailies like at 10 or 11 pm the night before, and expected the new list to come up at midnight, only to have it NOT SHOW UP AT ALL until after I've already blundered around and accidentally done something on the list, like made something, harvested something, killed something that counted, or discovered a "new" place (for me), and then the list pops up. Without counting the whatever I'd just done for the completion of the quest(s) yet, of course... X-P

Uwk
    Breanna and Geroblue like this.
  3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I got my reward of the loyalty tokens.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah, good; always a good thing. I'd mutter more about it if I didn't, on occasion, wind up with a double-stuffing of tokens as a result of the bug (and yes, there were times I'd dutifully report that, too...). ;->

Uwk
    Breanna, Ephras and Geroblue like this.