Daily Objectives on Test

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Niami DenMother, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I've noticed a bit of "rolling back" on my daily objectives the last few days, but it has been hard to pin down, since once you're done, you're done for the day.

If I complete an objective, then zone, sometimes the objective rolls back. So if I harvested 40 (well more than 40) and then zoned, I might be at 39/40. But it will only roll back the once. Further zoning doesn't mess it up.

Yesterday, it actually rolled back after I completed it, so suddenly I had to kill 1 more mob, and got 2 more tokens for my efforts.

It hasn't been consistent for me, Please DO watch it if you are doing daily objectives on the Test server and see if you can find any pattern/consistency. I've been understandably distracted and often in a rush when doing my objectives lately, so I don't have a lot of data, just a feeling that something is askew.
  2. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

And there's the bug on the second account. I completed daily objectives on Zatri about 2 hours ago. Logged off that account, did some monument builds, did some w*rk on beta. Just logged back into that account on another character and she's 1 kill short of doing the objective for a second time.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Just out of curiosity (I've been hit by that, too, on any/all of the servers), does anyone have any theories yet as to what might be behind it glitching so specifically? :-/

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.