Daiku Corral Account Wide Loot

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Shardrell, May 20, 2020.

1. Shardrell New Member

I got a piece of loot indicating it unlocked loot on my account. I can’t find ANY information on what this means and how I use the item on my other characters. Can anyone please help?

This brings up a lot of issues with Daybreak/Darkpaw not communicating their systems in a better way to their customers. It causes undue frustration and I bet loss of players.
  2. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

That threw me for a loop the first time I saw it as well. There's a merchant in Seru that will offer the unlocked armor items. After zoning, they are to the left in the little bank area. If I remember correctly, opposite side from the status merchant.

Hope that helps!

Edit: Check each unlocked piece, I didn't realize that some were higher resolve than others when I first looked.
  3. CharbrynEQ2 Well-Known Member

This means you can go to the Unlocked Armor merchant in Sanctus Seru and buy the pieces using status and Marks of Twilight. It also unlocks additional armor pieces for you, so if you got, say, the 170 pants from Corral that have mitigation, you can go to the vendor and instead buy 170 resolve pants with weapon damage bonus.

Edit to add - the unlocked armor merchant is by the mender/reforger.
    Wulfgyr and Zynt like this.
  4. Raff Well-Known Member

Yes, this new way of unlocking gear has probably given me a couple of the most well geared alts in the game.... that still can't fly:eek:

Cause...that damn sig line. :(

Twice ought be enough, sigh.
    Breanna likes this.
  5. AOE1 Well-Known Member

rofl. Ditto here