Dagger Storm

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Bolbir, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Bolbir Active Member

Its completly worthless and broken now, Basicly the only thing swashbuckler had to keep it up with the rest.

Swashbucklers have asked for changes for a long time and now this.

No more utilitys and aoes, fix it to what it was, a high single target ca.
  2. Altho Well-Known Member

I agree, there was nothing wrong with this and now its junk, thanks for nothing!
  3. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

It's broken, it'll be fixed. Just chill.

It is intended to be a reduction to single target damage on that ability though.
  4. Zarnafien Well-Known Member

Please undo this change.

Dagger storm was making fightingvsingle mobs tolerable, much less doing the solo instances against the boss mobs. I never really understand nerfs to classes that so desperately need help as does my Swashbuckler.
  5. Mindsway Well-Known Member

It's useless now, and on top of that it's doing heat damage even though I'm on etherealist. Hope they at least fix that soon.
  6. luxxxaeterna Member

Why not give now option for summoners to have 2 pets at once and Bls and Predators no cast and reuse timers...
  7. Samtpfote New Member

Daggerstorm nerfed into insignificance.
    Well done DB.
    Now the Swashbuckler is totally useless.

Many thanks for nothing. Well done *clap*

Why not delete Swashies from the game as a whole?

I better stop posting here before writing things i would regret later on......
    Toxify and Bolbir like this.
  8. Bolbir Active Member

Yeah i realy had to bite my tounge when i posted this...
  9. luxxxaeterna Member

I like that why not only have 4 classes(one fighter,priest,mage and scout)and be done...
  10. Beet New Member

bards are also becoming useless buff bots now....i think scouts in general minus maybe assassins and rangers are completely useless.....class balancing is a serious joke when they take abilities from classes that are insignificant and make them even worse....makes me regret even returning to this game and spending money on the collectors edition to do so....pathetic
  11. Tdoc New Member

/agree, daggerstorm was the only reason Swashy's even showed up on the dps chart on boss fights. Basicly Swash's are a seriously underpowered class and the ONLY reason they did not feel like a pile of steaming bantha dung was Daggerstorm.
    Leafa likes this.
  12. Stach Well-Known Member

They made some change to Unda Arcanus Spiritus similar to dagger storm, I wonder if its as messed up?
  13. Ruckus Well-Known Member

But hey, they fixed the swashbuckler's Double-Cross today!

Swash lives stopped mattering many expansions ago, and now we're being gimped even more.

/rude DBG
  14. Ruckus Well-Known Member

This needs to go back to having the 35m range on it, too. Not all of the scout classes have a lot of ranged DPS.

/sigh
  15. Relanah Active Member

Well RIPerroni Scouts...

Literally the day after I remark about how I liked that EQ2's Bards weren't useless buff-bots...
  16. Thand Well-Known Member

if it is any conselation Unda got nerfed worse,
  17. Vilento New Member

At least bards still have some buffs ... swashies now also do no more dmg (every single target CA might as well be erased from the game) and contribute even less to the groups benefit than before PoP since they no longer provide the 15res buff which was superior compared to most other classes.

To me it was tough to justify playing a swash even before the dagger storm change ... this doesnt exactly make it any easier
    Leafa and Ruckus like this.
  18. Redlight Well-Known Member

Like I have said before Swashies are some sort running joke with no effort or feedback from multitudes of suggestions to improve, broken Daggerstorm effects non T1 scouts harshly and needs to be fixed asap,
    Leafa and Ruckus like this.
  19. Azian Well-Known Member

This is definitely in the "to be determined" category yet. Since, as it is right now, Daggerstorm is literally doing zero and may stay that way for several weeks. Also, since Unda doesn't properly display on the tooltip due to the range modification it has, we really won't know until DS is functional again and the two can be directly compared. My guess right now based upon descriptions is that DS will be stronger AE and Unda will be stronger single (at max range).
  20. Relanah Active Member

IKR...

At least I can still Tank on my Swashy...

OH WAIT!

*Sigh*
    Fairin likes this.