Cybertron Rebuilt II - Phoenix Paradox

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Oldpoint, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

your use of the Layout Editor is quite expert.
    You could teach classes,...
    *I* certainly would attend,...
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Gretel like this.
  2. kianne Well-Known Member

OMG.../Eyes wide open...jaw on floor no sound coming out in total and utter disbelief and awestruck...
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Gretel like this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

If this is your first intro to his stuff, prepare to be further amazed. Check out his other threads; he just continues to blow people away. :D

Uwk
  4. Oldpoint Well-Known Member

Hello Quiarrah

No need to hesitate to try the cube, the construction is for fun more than challenge.

let me explain some details of the maze so that you can understand it is not as hard as your feeling.

1. The cube is almost built up by square tiles in scale 2.0 (This scale is roughly the size to enclose one character) And, it can be described 1 tile = 1 step.

2 The size of the cube is 6 tiles X 6tiles X 6 tiles. Thus 6x6x6=216 steps the most for the path within the maze. As I estimate and test, the actual path inside the labyrinth should no more than 190 steps.

3. The design concept is to have the players experience a virtual feeling of 3d maze structure and can enjoy this sense though out the journey.

I love to encourage everyone to try this labyrinth. Again, it is much more easier than you think.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Oldpoint Well-Known Member

Some people may not notice that I have posted and updated all my video on the first post of this thread. So, I dig this thread up and unfold the dust covered story again.