Cybertron Rebuilt II - Phoenix Paradox

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Oldpoint, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ohhh, noooo...not another freakin' useless ginormous sword that would never work in a million years in real life, even if it was magical...please tell me that's just a banner? Please? X-|

Uwk
    apprentice swordsmith in real life :-/
  2. Faeonara Well-Known Member

Love the sword ! Can't wait for the next chapter in your decorating adventure :)
    Glenorian likes this.
  3. pumancat Well-Known Member

Hey Uwk,, check this out -

Glenorian likes this.
  4. Oldpoint Well-Known Member

Thank you everyone's comment

Chapter 2.5 is a transition between chapter 2 (Prophecy of Storm) and the Final Chapter (Everliving Labyrinth)

This section is originally planned to develop on last year Halloween period. However, for many reasons, I skipped it and constructed the Final Chapter scene directly. I am lack of initiative to re-start the chapter 2.5 until I saw the movie below a couple weeks ago (Yes, the same series movie as Pumancat post)

This movie shows enthusiasm of the craftsman that inspires me to continue my journey in EQ2

Embrace your dream .....with hope and faith
    Glenorian and Faeonara like this.
  5. Faeonara Well-Known Member

Oldpoint ,thank you for posting the movie.It is obvious that the artist loves his work .You can see the care and attention to every detail he puts into this labor of love .Your own work as you craft your wonderful homes here in Norrath is somewhat similar I think and a labor of love for you also .
    Glenorian likes this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I think that Final Fantasy thing would outlast its wielder by several blows...I still maintain that if you kept swinging that thing around at solid objects for more than a day (or a few hours), it would fracture at the weakest physics point. ;->

I think the smith knows that, too, but just made one to a) see if it could be done and b) because someone commissioned it. It's possible he took physics into account and made it with a giant axe blade in mind.

I will say that most of the rest of the ones he made actually look functional! :)

Uwk
  7. Oldpoint Well-Known Member

Phoenix Paradox - Part II-X

Crisis Reloaded

I will update the my first post with this movie in this thread too. Will post more details later on

Hope you like it ~Enjoy~
    xkrisx and Glenorian like this.
  8. Faeonara Well-Known Member

Bravo ! Absolutely outstanding movie that highlights your fantastic works to perfection .I am once again astounded at just how creative you are .
    As always you leave me wanting to see more . :)
    Glenorian likes this.
  9. Naramsin Well-Known Member

Man, I am Impressed! Nice video, I think you may have given me a couple Ideas from them.
    Glenorian likes this.
  10. Enoibia Well-Known Member

Wow! I am impressed and stunned. Fantastically creative work. :cool:
    Glenorian likes this.
  11. BettyKroaker Well-Known Member

Watching your videos and your creations is amazing !! ~ I even showed my Mom (who had no idea what EQ2 even is) all of your other videos on a visit recently to her on her big screen and she was stunned and could appreciate after I explained to her how those are pieces/objects that you create and move etc...and not only that~ put together in a movie ~ Outstanding work ~ can't wait to see what's next ~! You're a true artist with your creations :D
  12. Glenorian Well-Known Member

Absolutely amazing! I will need to visit in person of course, but the videos are outstanding. Great job! I can't wait to see the moving labyrinth :)
  13. xkrisx Well-Known Member

Wow.. best way I can describe it. I mean, seriously, how do you come up with this haha, and to actually make it live action was awesome.
  14. Oldpoint Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone's encouragement.

I have many many thing about the movie want to tell indeed but it is very hard to organize for me. I summarize them as below and hope can bring you a more clear and exciting story.

The Starter
    The contents/Ideas/Story of this movie is not all generated and inspired recently in a short time (let's say 1-2 months). Some of them already bloomed in my mind for a year or more. For many reasons or restrictions, those stuffs was kept polishing, organizing and growth until a proper theme is found. This movie is the fruit of the formers.

Little Ideas
    There are so many little ideas which keep in my mind and piled up during these 2 years. But now nearly all come true in this movie. Jump onto the motorcycle, crossbow shooting, robot fighting...etc. The another little idea I bear in mind is to have a chance for the "Sport-Car" and "Motorcycle" to show off. I owe them since the "train" and "helicopter" have their own titled movie.

The Concept
    As I said before, this movie is a transition between chapter 2 and the final chapter. Since the lack of story contents of the previous movie ( all focus on transformation ), it is time to express and shape the background, connecting up the storyline. On the other hand, the transformation only can give robots "life" but seem mindless. It is necessary to sublimate the "Life" with "Spirit".

The Story

Main Character name:
    Sport-Car: Sonic
    Motorcycle: Lori-3000
    Train: Keroro
    Helicopter: Thunderstorm
    The rider: Damnbard (Real character name in the game)
    The owner of the buster sword: Lonely (Real character name in the game)

Scene House name:
    Cybertron Rebuilt
    Phoenix Paradox
    Lonely Paradise (under construction)

Timeline
    1. Sonic and Lori arrived Norrath. Their main mission was to investigate for any useful resource in this planet.
    2. The robots met Lonely and Damnbard and set up a small base in Lonely's stronghold: Cybertron Rebuilt
    3. The robot sent the coordinate of the planet to their teammate Keroro who has the limited ability to travel between dimensions.
    4. Keroro used his ability comes to Norrath and set up a guild hall: Phoenix Paradox for both of them and the alliance
    5. Lonely died
    6. The robots and Damnbard carry on lonely's unfulfilled dream and wish. They built a homestead: Lonely Paradise for her to rest in peace
    7. The robots needed to set up a "space bridge" to let the others teammate came. But, they needed some more powerful energy source.
    8. A rumor that there was a quite powerful artifact in a place Norrathian call "hell" and Keroro went there by a dimension door. He snatched the artifact and escaped.
    9. The master of the artifact revenged for the sin of robots. He cursed the artifact and Keroro was seriously damaged.
    10. The curse of the artifact got neutralized.
    11. The robots finally could use the artifact to activate the whole power system and the space bridge in the guild hall.
    12. Keroro needed to be shut down for repair after the space bridge opened.
    13. Thunderstorm arrived by space bridge

Thank for reading this explanation~welcome for your valuable comments and advices
  15. Oldpoint Well-Known Member

House Name: Lonely Paradise
    Server: Butcherblock
    House Type: Vale of Halfpint Delight (Evil side)
    Owner: K ack

The scene for Crisis Reloaded.It is also a platform of a new different storyline crossing over with the robot one's. As the Labyrinth is my last robot theme project, this zone is constructed in another style.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

It looks like a balloon gazebo lofting away with a house...helped along by an angel supporting some of the weight from underneath (at least, I hope that's what's happening with her... :-/)! Very cool! :D

Uwk
  17. Oldpoint Well-Known Member

Continue....

The Glass Chapel is a new challenge for me as most of the parts are transparent. As processing, I feel that It is quite a different concept in construction when comparing with the traditional one's.
    For the story, this structure already exist before the robot arrived this place. While the others building are built by the robots and Damnbard themselves. ....It seems there is some secret between Lonely and this Chapel.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  18. Oldpoint Well-Known Member

Continue....

For the robot part, their appearance have some update in this scene. At the beginning, I am planning to maintain their original design. However, as they need to transform in the video, the items list should be 99% the same for both forms/modes. So, as a result, I make some modification. The Train in this zone is in Cerberus mode while it is in normal mode and under repairing in our guild hall, lol.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  19. Oldpoint Well-Known Member

Thunderstorm try to access to a deeper memories of the adventurers who have entered the labyrinth. It is because it seems there is some kind of unknown energy exist in the labyrinth and affect the images they retrieved.

Something which move too fast or concealed that human cannot see or feel but it stills can be engraved clearly in their memories. Just they don't know that.
    Finally an image retrieved.

[IMG]

For latest information, their enemy have joined some others allies and shared different kinds of technology. They call themselves "Galaxy Union"

Refer to the image, this should be the technology of IRON armor and it seems have make some modification to utilize with the Assassin skill of human kinds.
    Faeonara and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  20. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

OMG!!! I would get lost in that cube thing! Wish you were on Thurgadin. . I'd hire you to do my Tenebrous Isle home! Not anything that massively elaborate. . . just an "Open-air-Pillared-Greecian-Romanesque" type house.. . *le sigh*