Cybertron Rebuilt II - Phoenix Paradox

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Oldpoint, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Oldpoint Well-Known Member

Worked over night and just have the Part I completed this morning. I consolidate the movies in this new thread.
    Now start to prepare real time animation demo. See you soon~

The Enlightenment :

Part I - Inferno Cerberus :

Part II - Prophecy of Storm :

Part II-X - Crisis Reloaded :
    Xillean, kianne, Geden and 14 others like this.
  2. Feara Well-Known Member

Part I - Inferno Cerberus

Dude! Whoa!

Give me a sec

/mind_blown
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Oldpoint Well-Known Member

Thanks Feara, I am still very excited too even after posting the movie for these few day. Special thanks to my wife's support and encouragement (the wood elf actress in the movie. :) )

My plan/schedule have some changes. Back to basic, I have opened the Guild Hall for visitor now and posted some screenshot here. I think can gather comment or suggest (if any) while making the demo.

Server: Butcherblock
    Guild name: Phoenix Paradox

THE MAIN HALL
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

THUNDERSTORM
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

KERORO
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

CERBERUS
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    Glenorian, Katz, cellinaire and 7 others like this.
  4. Kerrendor New Member

Damn, not only did you made a train and copter, but they transformed into bots? Michael Bay could learn a thing or two here. Awesome, nice piece of work!
  5. Oldpoint Well-Known Member

COMING SOON

Cybertron Rebuilt II - Final Chapter
    Everliving Labyrinth

Thunderstorm brings the order from their leader. It is about the secret base of the opposite ethnic already setup in Norrath a hundred years before. According to information their spy gathered , the base is hide in a church which located in the place call Loping plain. And, it should conceal some useful technologies data they need.

They got some image of the Church Entrance area

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

To be Continued.......
  6. xkrisx Well-Known Member

I have no words to express the creativity displayed here. Hats off to ya sir.. Amazed

Mind/BLOWN
  7. Charlice Well-Known Member

Holy wow, that is awesome!
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Beautiful work on the new stuff (mindblowing work on the "old" animated stuff!); I especially love the ceiling! :)

Uwk
    Glenorian likes this.
  9. Gracey Well-Known Member

10. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

wow! those ceiling windows!! I have got to see when ya finish! :D
  11. Wizzam Well-Known Member

(sound of jaw hitting the floor)
    I mean seriously, WOW!
  12. Deadly Decorator Active Member

OMG THAT WAS AMAZING. YOU WERE SIMPLY FANTASTIC!
  13. Oldpoint Well-Known Member

Thunderstorm found the exact location of the church and further investigated the area. There are 2 entrance for the robot base. One at the east hall way of the church main hall while the another one is on the open podium of the building.

The church main hall seem like an alliance council of some union forces. West Heart, North Club, South Space, and East Diamond....hmm....should be East CUBE. The Entrance passage seem is specially for human size usage. Robot is too large for it.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

The Main Hall more likely the Heart culture and with their goddess statue in the middle as some spirit linkage of all forces

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

The another Entrance seem like a normal deck for robot launching and landing. The platform is highly armed with interference wave emitter which can jam/short the circuit of robot.

[IMG]

[IMG]

But one thing very strange is they cannot detect any opponent signal in the area. Is it a trap of their opponent?
    Glenorian, cellinaire, Feara and 2 others like this.
  14. Oldpoint Well-Known Member

Cybertron Rebuilt - Final Chapter
    Everliving Labyrinth
    Released Now!!
    Server: Butcherblock
    House Owner: Oldpoint

The Story
    Thunderstorm can only decode the entrance barrier of the church hall....( house opened to visitors ) The platform is protected by the interference waves. They have a plot that is to spread rumors around Norrath to attract some talent treasure hunters to explore the church. The robots will just snatch anything that was retrieved from the Base.....or, at least they may get some images inside the Base. ( Can share the image here of what you found)

Behind the Scene
    This probably would be the last project of my creation for this topic. I will try something new which are not related to robots later on. I always try to breakthrough myself when starting new project. So, Cybertron Rebuilt 1 I constructed robot and then made it in associate with movie in Cybertron Rebuilt 2. What should I make for the final chapter? I asked myself.

As a complete story, it is certainly necessary to express the opposite ethnic. But it will be quite boring if I just continue to keep making robot, robot, and robot. I can honestly tell you that there is no transformer robot in this last chapter. A detail constructed fortress combining with a 2D and a 3D labyrinth will be the core of the content instead. The design will try to express the feeling and culture of totally cyber. This idea is in fact my dream that I want to apply on house decoration long ago. (Tinker style Base + Maze)

After the release of item counting for building block separated to an individual count. The item count limit bottle-neck problem was removed. Now, this project used 1140 normal items and 1198 building blocks. Thus, totally 2338 items were used for this project. I am serious that this is the hardest construction for me ever that is entirely challenge my knowledge of mathematics and 3D geometry sense...( although it may be very simple instead...lol)

Finally, hope you enjoy the tour of this last chapter and thanks for your support.

The Tour Reminder

1. Teleporters have been set to bypass the labyrinth for visitors who do not want to participate.

2. It is recommended to set the "number of light to 30" for the church hall and the rest of the tour the best.

3. My XFX-9600 graphic card can only afford "extreme performance" if I want to walk through the whole construction without Direct X error crash. Please consider accordingly.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Wow, yeah, that's a LOT of item count! I'm so glad you made the movies to show us all what goes on in there, even if we can't visit in person due to computer limitations (I can now, but I know there's still folks out there that couldn't). :)

Uwk
    Glenorian likes this.
  16. Oldpoint Well-Known Member

Sorry for reminder (3) if misleading or confusing. I just worry about that an unexpected error crash may ruin the mood of people for touring. So, it is just a reminder and I absolutely appreciate anyone explore the labyrinth.
  17. BettyKroaker Well-Known Member

WOW ~! What talent, simply mind blowing ~!!! Can't wait to see it in person. You are truly gifted~! .....and the Videos~! .... WOW WOW WOW .................:D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

It's a good heads-up notice; thanks for including that in there! :)

Uwk
    who will definitely have to visit, now that I have Silver account toons on Butcherblock :)
    Glenorian likes this.
  19. Oldpoint Well-Known Member

I crave comments for the labyrinth as this is my first time to make this type of construction.
    Also, I am planning to develop the story interact with those great explorers / adventurers. Although it is the last construction for this topic, the story is never ended. The Labyrinth is everliving~
    Please feel free to comment or post any image. Your opinion is the greatest support for my motivation. Thanks~
  20. Oldpoint Well-Known Member

Some adventurers escaped from the Labyrinth and sold the information to the robot

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]