Cut scenes breaking hotbars?

Discussion in 'Look and Feel' started by ARCHIVED-PariahAnathema, Oct 6, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-PariahAnathema Guest

Whenever a cut scene ends all my hotbars get chopped in half it seems. (I'm using profit if that matters.) Even if it's a cut scene I can escape out of it still happens. In order to get the rest of the hotbar back I have to click on the bottommost part of what is left visible.
    It happens for sure in the cut scenes from the following zones/encounters. Ione the Lifebringer in Kurns x2, in WoE x2 when you click on the statue to start the instance, Varsoon in PoF, Anashti Sul in PotAO, the 2nd Rime instance in DoV with the clicky rune that morphs the zone, Najena's Tower in Lavastorm after starting the instance. (Almost every cut scene that I come across now.)
    This happen for anyone else?
  2. ARCHIVED-Seidhkona Guest

If you will target yourself before the cutscene starts it doesn't gack your hotbars. Camp to yourself will fix them, but you're right, it is annoying.
  3. ARCHIVED-Xianthia Guest

Sigrdrifa@Lucan DLere wrote:
    This doesn't work. I think I read this last year as well and tried it then, and tried it again this year. It just doesn't work.
    Some have also suggested hitting the F10 key before yo go into the cut scene, this doesn't work either.
    It's an annoying bug and wish it would get fixed :(
  4. ARCHIVED-Britefire Guest

Using profit also, and same issue here.
    Oddly, it seems to be affected by either visibility or icon size.
    It doesn't happen on my main hotbars which are fully visible and have an icon size of 42, but it does happen to my extra hotbars which are both low opacity, and have a size of 29 for one, and 24 for the other.
    All are also at padding 0.
  5. ARCHIVED-PariahAnathema Guest

Xianthia wrote:
    I tried this too for the cut scene in the hedge maze when the gnome trains you. It still chops my hotbars in half.
    Interestingly enough though the final cut scene in the hedge maze does not chop my hotbars in half. So, I wonder what is different in that one where all the others breaks the UI?