Cut-Me-Own-Tail Ssstibbler in Emperor's Athenaum

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Skpamd, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Skpamd Active Member

I am hoping someone could help solve a mystery for me and a guildie. Our leader wanted the Authentic Replica Charasis Platform for our guild hall remodel. This morning one of our guildies went to the Emperor's Athenaum to purchase it but couldn't buy if from Cut-Me-Own-Tail Ssstibbler. I joined the group and was able to and I have not the foggiest clue why I could (been a very long time since I have done any questing in Jarsath Waste). We have both looked all over the internet trying to figure out what faction, or quest, or zone he needs to do so he can purchase them but to no avail, there is nothing on Cut-Me-Own-Tail Ssstibbler out there. Does anyone have an idea what needs to be done so my guildie would be able to purchase them as well?
  2. Mystfit Well-Known Member

We were chatting in another thread about races in the ROK expansion and on the crafting side of it, some races won't talk to other races without an illusion on. That merchant is an Iksar, is your guildie a Sarnak ;)
    Unlikley to be the issue, I know and we never did discover why one player was having troubles.