Custom Sigs and Desktops!

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-Zazube, Sep 18, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Zazube Guest

- So, I've reopened my original account and will be switching to this one for everything. I'm gonna let the other sink to the bottom, and if anyone has any questions or would like to contact me personally, please email me at lulerianiel@yahoo.com -
    If interested, you may also view my gallery at http://vanesse.deviantart.com/ to see all of my work.

I make custom 3D signatures or other images for yor character or characters!
    Ive been making sigs for my friends and server for the last few years, and would love to expand and do some for others as well.
    I do charge a small fee to cover a portion my costs to produce your piece.
    Your image will be custom made for you. I do not use copyrighted or non original artwork.
    Your character can be dressed, styled and posed in a custom image made specifically for you.
    You will have final approval over your image.
    I am not limited to EQ2, Ill happily make an image with any of your gaming characters, If I can't do it, I will let you know.

Ill add some samples of my artwork over the next few days
    Vanesse
  2. ARCHIVED-Zazube Guest

3. ARCHIVED-Zazube Guest

4. ARCHIVED-Aerfen Guest

I love your work!! Where oh where did you get the Warden Mythical weapon for Caitriana? And are other mythical weapons available?
  5. ARCHIVED-Zazube Guest

Thank you!
    For the warden mythic one I requested a modeler to make for me *squee* and he did! I do not know if he could or would make any others for me, I haven't asked him.
  6. ARCHIVED-Seidhkona Guest

Vanesse's art inspired me to try my own foray into 3-D. I am starting to eye the modeling programs myself now. Did your modeler go with Bryce? (Just what a graphics addict needs, another program!)
    I've made the suggestion that SOE get a new revenue stream by selling EQ2 armor and weapon models via DAZ or Renderosity. They ALREADY have the models! If more of the artistic types /feedback this maybe they'll try it! I know I'd spend more cash on models than I ever would in LON or Station Cash.
  7. ARCHIVED-Tyrendal Guest

Your work makes me really want to try this stuff out Vanesse...but I have no experience in computer grpahic art or any of its tools. To be honest, if I was looking for an artist to do cover art for a book, game box, or something similar (or even loading screens such as EQLive's) I'd look to hire you!
    Waves to Drifa (This is Lashima)
  8. ARCHIVED-Zazube Guest

Thank you very much! I started out just doing whateveryone else does, altering and touching up screenshots, and I played EQ1.. which for those of you who arent familiar with it.. has terrible graphics! After a while I got fairly good at it, but frustrated with its limitations so decided to learn 3D.
    Knowing now what I do.. I may have just invested in a really nice pen tablet (which I now have but rarely use >< ) Because 3d is just so expensive! I have spent thousands.. I just dont even want to know what the actual numbers are, and Im still trying to figure it out, lol.
    I love it though, I have alot of fun with it. I try to keep my costs low cause I know that I wouldnt want to pay something that wasnt fairly priced. So while I dont really profit from it, it helps to support my hobby, and I love making other people happy when I represent their characters as they see them.
    It would be really cool if soe made purchasable conforming clothing models for poser/daz, I doubt itll ever happen though hehe.
    I am really flattered that I've inspired people to do something hun, Kethaera said the same thing to me recently, and it suprises me to hear that I could inspire anyone to anything, much less multiple people. I still see myself as a newb.. trying to figure out what I am doing, o when people say things like that to me I am honored. Thank you
    I hope to have a bunch of new sigs and artwork posted soon! Its been slow going this last couple of weeks and Im sorry! I've got a number of things that are near completion or awaiting final approval, so hopefully within the next week Ill have some new stuff to post :)
  9. ARCHIVED-Zazube Guest

10. ARCHIVED-Zazube Guest

11. ARCHIVED-Chakoty Guest

just beautifull.. I maybe requesting a future cig *erm Sig* from yah
  12. ARCHIVED-Cadori Seraphim Guest

Are you still doing signatures?
  13. ARCHIVED-Senya Guest

I would love to have a forum sig done. Do you still take requests?
  14. ARCHIVED-Kihra Guest

Your work is really beautiful!!! I am so jealous - I'd love to get into 3D art, but I seriously doubt I would do as well as you. I love it all!!!
  15. ARCHIVED-joyhinia Guest

Thank you so much for my sig its beautiful
    [IMG]
  16. ARCHIVED-Jihanna Guest

Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU!!!
    You totally captured Dexi's attitude and persona. PERFECTLY!
    Sorry it took me so long to post thanks. I was out of town and totally removed from Norrath for over a month.

EDIT: Clearly it hasn't updated yet, but the code is in there and working.
  17. ARCHIVED-Lady_Ninette Guest

Are you currently (or in near future) available to make a signature for my ranger? Server - AB. Name - Erisad or Sylarra for contact.
  18. ARCHIVED-hessin Guest

LoOoOoOove your work! Are you still making custom art for those in need? I have a Mystic who needs an amazing sig. If you could PM me when you get the time that would be great! Hope to hear from you soon...
  19. ARCHIVED-Aiana Guest

If your still making sigs I'd love to have one. Your work is beautiful and amazing!