Custom sigs and desktops :)

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-phatd42, May 27, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-phatd42 Guest

*hugs* Thanks hun! :D
  2. ARCHIVED-phatd42 Guest

3. ARCHIVED-Fayth-VOX Guest

You outdid yourself yet again! I am sooo happy with the new artwork. I love the stained glass windows and set up of this new piece. Thank you for all of your hard work and putting up with my requests
  4. ARCHIVED-phatd42 Guest

lol nothing to put up with! Im glad youre pleased with it hun, an dI dont mind your requests at all :) Im just sorry you had to wait as long as you did! *grin*
  5. ARCHIVED-phatd42 Guest

6. ARCHIVED-phatd42 Guest

7. ARCHIVED-phatd42 Guest

[IMG]

New one in my rotation, revamped of my old draenei wip. :)
    Ill post the full size prolly sometime next month, I will be entering it in a contest, wish me luck!
  8. ARCHIVED-phatd42 Guest

9. ARCHIVED-Seidhkona Guest

Vanesse, I like your new sig - both the green glow and the cool initial decorative cap are really nice.
  10. ARCHIVED-phatd42 Guest

Thank you! Ill have the full image posted probably mid april :)
  11. ARCHIVED-ThunderSoul Guest

Are you still takeing requests? if so I got one for my Iksar Mystic
  12. ARCHIVED-Riku Guest

i sent you an email, but i'll take the time to comment here too!

Your signatures are absolutely breath-taking, i can see you put alot of dedication into making them, and i love the style! They're absolutely amazing and make me want to start making signatures myself! it's just a shame i lack the patience to learn haha!
  13. ARCHIVED-Zunarn15 Guest

I love the sigs, just plain awesome. Everyone in the sigs forums are really great artist in my book.
  14. ARCHIVED-phatd42 Guest

oops sorry forgot to check here the last couple of days. Thank you so much guys! Ill get on replying to emails and PMs ;)
  15. ARCHIVED-MzMonday Guest

[IMG]

Thank you so much, it is beautiful and the face is just stunning. I love it
  16. ARCHIVED-phatd42 Guest

17. ARCHIVED-Reilena Guest

I don't think I've taken the time yet to post here. I just wanted to tell you I think your 3d work is amazing and your sig composition complements your work very well. I don't normally like 3d renders from poser and daz, and I'm not sure what you use but they always come out beautiful. -impressed-
  18. ARCHIVED-phatd42 Guest

Thank you so much hun! :D

Sorry Ive been slow to reply, I am on vacation and jsut havent been able to visit here as much. I hope to have some new stuff posted from previous comissions once I get home next week! :)
  19. ARCHIVED-Scoxa Guest

in your original post you said you need compensation, how much are we talking?
  20. ARCHIVED-phatd42 Guest

It really depends on whats involved in each specific image, I have a pricing guide I use to help to fairly determine a price, if you email me Im happy to send to you. :)