Custom sigs and desktops :)

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-phatd42, May 27, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-phatd42 Guest

Noktaris wrote:
    Haha, who would that be I wonder? Sab? *grin* The girls at Vamp are awesome, and I am lucky to count them as my friends. :)
  2. ARCHIVED-phatd42 Guest

Sevannah@Nagafen wrote:
    As far as requests, Ill send you a note hun, Im happy to answer all your questions that I can.
    The Images are done usually in two or three different programs, ( really only two needed but I am more used to PsP than PS)
    The characters themselves are morphed, posed and dressed in a 3d program, I only use screenshots for visual reference.
  3. ARCHIVED-Kayriie Guest

Thanks so much =] Looking forward to hearing from you!
  4. ARCHIVED-phatd42 Guest

not ignored, i only answered one at a time, ill send you a note in a moment hun, check your pm box :)
  5. ARCHIVED-Kayriie Guest

Vanesse@Lucan DLere wrote:
  6. ARCHIVED-phatd42 Guest

hehe np hun, check your inbox ;)
  7. ARCHIVED-Noktaris Guest

Not Sabby...Vexiphne is the site owner/girlfriend But I'm pretty sure Sabby has a few girls there for sale. :)
  8. ARCHIVED-phatd42 Guest

haha! Eve said you wouldnt post here :p
  9. ARCHIVED-Noktaris Guest

Eve don't know me that well! I'm a forum junky,just don't post alot (here anyways). Anyways...I'll not hyjack your thread anymore. Happy Sig making. :)
  10. ARCHIVED-phatd42 Guest

*grins* I dont mind being hijacked, its kinda fun! Thanks hun! :)
  11. ARCHIVED-phatd42 Guest

12. ARCHIVED-phatd42 Guest

Yay, another finished! :) Im pretty proud of this one, if you all ever take a peek at the full size, be sure to double click the images to zoom to full for best detail. :D
    [IMG]
    Sopht Full Size

For those who might ever be curious, heres one of the screnshots she gave me for reference.
    [IMG]

I take the screenshot, and the details ( likepersonality, armor style desired, color preference, scene ideas etc) and put them together to try and make something that fits the image in her head of her character. :)
  13. ARCHIVED-sdupmk Guest

Thanks for making this Lady! You roxors!!
    I have received many compliments on it. And several peeps may be sending requests for their own.
    You are so talented :) Thank you again for bring my toon to life :)
  14. ARCHIVED-phatd42 Guest

Thanks hun! Im so happy youre pleased with her. I am pretty proud of how she came out.. and I just love her armor hehe.
  15. ARCHIVED-phatd42 Guest

16. ARCHIVED-SolomanShort Guest

Thanks so much Vanesse, I really love the work you did for me :)
    Now, be prepared for more work after all my guildies have been informed, hehe!

Thanks again :)
  17. ARCHIVED-phatd42 Guest

hehe no problem hun. Im so glad you like it! I am pretty proud of how nicely it all came out. :)
  18. ARCHIVED-Fayth-VOX Guest

That is gorgeous Vanesse!
  19. ARCHIVED-phatd42 Guest

*hugs* Thank you hun! :)
  20. ARCHIVED-Ilivdra Guest

I don't come here often enough...just wanted to thank you again for my sig! I love it!