Custom sigs and desktops :)

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-phatd42, May 27, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-phatd42 Guest

I make custom 3D signatures or other images for yor character or characters!
    Ive been making sigs for my friends and server for the last few years, and would love to expand and do some for others as well.
    I do charge a small fee to cover a portion my costs to produce your piece.
    Your image will be custom made for you.
    Your character can be dressed, styled and posed in a custom image made specifically for you.
    You will have final approval over your image.
    I am not limited to EQ2, Ill happily make an image with any of your gaming characters, If I cant do it, I will let you know.

Here are some examples of sigs and their images Ive done in the past
    [IMG]
    Full Image: http://vanesse.deviantart.com/art/Mailian-78246928

[IMG]
    Full Image: http://vanesse.deviantart.com/art/Nial-70398413

[IMG]
    Full Image: http://vanesse.deviantart.com/art/T...Forest-61505545

If anyones interested you can contact me at lulerianiel@yahoo.com or http://vanesse.deviantart.com/
    Some info I will need:
    A screenshot or detailed description of your character.
    Eye color
    Skin color
    Hair color / Length / Style / preference
    Armor or clothing color / style / preference
    Race/Class
    Signature or desktop size
    Text that you want on your signature ( Name, Surname, Server, Guild, etc)

Thanks!
  2. ARCHIVED-phatd42 Guest

3. ARCHIVED-phatd42 Guest

4. ARCHIVED-Luum Guest

Wow! Your sigs are beautiful! Nice job!
  5. ARCHIVED-phatd42 Guest

6. ARCHIVED-phatd42 Guest

7. ARCHIVED-Saeia Guest

I wish I had even the sliver of talent you do!!
    I'm in total amazement and awe!!!!
  8. ARCHIVED-phatd42 Guest

Thanks so much hun :D
  9. ARCHIVED-Kahlef Guest

*can't say anything because his jaw dropped and can't go back up*
  10. ARCHIVED-phatd42 Guest

11. ARCHIVED-Luum Guest

12. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

I must say that your signatures are stunning. What program are you using? Poser or Daz? Either way, these are beautiful images. I would love to request a desktop for one of my druids. I was also wondering if you did just the renders without backgrounds? Something I could use in a signature of my own making?
  13. ARCHIVED-phatd42 Guest

Thanks!
    I use Daz and do postwork in both PhotoshopCS3 and PSP9 :)
    I know I sent ya an email hun, but just incase others are interested.. I would happily do a psd image, or something without a background so that you could use her for your own sigs. :)
  14. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

Yep, I got your email and sent over a little payment by Paypal. I was able to make some very beautiful images with Daz (which I often use in my various screenshot manips to properly align characters' bodies or just get them into a different position than they were), but I just don't have the skill to manipulate their faces the way I want them.
    The vast majority of sigs I've done over the last year have been hybrids of screenshots and Daz blended together using Fireworks and typically animated in Flash (Macromedia Suite before it was bought out by Adobe being my favored programs of choice).
  15. ARCHIVED-phatd42 Guest

I started out using (Jasc, now Corel) Paint shop Pro for making sigs.. and its still my favorite.. I used it for animating too on the rare occasion I would do those ( One I was particularily proud of, maybe ill see if I can find it..) But animations are so much work and they just dont have the quality image that I like since they have to be GIF :( (256 color, ugh )
    I use CS3 though for brushes and options that I dont have for psp.. and one day maybe Ill get fluent in that program too hehe... or at least familiar with it! :)
    Ive started your image already.. hopefully tomorrow Ill have an update for you :)
  16. ARCHIVED-phatd42 Guest

17. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

And I might add that they are absolutely gorgeous! I can't decide which I want for my desktop.
  18. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

Just let you know what I've done with the .png you sent me. I rotate between desktops, selecting which ever one suits my mood at the time. They're both so very beautiful, and I've received numerous compliments on your work.
    [IMG]
  19. ARCHIVED-phatd42 Guest

Ooh I like the green it looks awesome!

So glad you like the desktops hun, I had alot of fun making them :)
  20. ARCHIVED-phatd42 Guest