Cursed Calvary T3 GH by Cheribomb (img heavy)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Cheribomb, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

Cursed Calvary T3 Guild Hall
    Antonia Bayle - Antonica Docks - Cursed Calvary

This was a commissioned GH project. The GH owner Hawklight envisioned a Tinkered Crafting Room a Pool and an Aquarium. Since Hawklight has a ton of crafters I decided to put the crafting room in the main hall. At first, I scratched my head and wondered how to pull off a Tinkered look since it's usually not my style, however, I really love what I ended up designing and got to make peace with the tinkered look. I decided that the pool needed to go in the center court and it would be a grotto style pool and has luxury cabana's for the guild members and guests. I created a large industrial kitchen with an automatic dish washer and food heat lamps. I also designed a formal dining room with custom windows, a raid trophy room, a formal library with custom fireplace, an office, a full service barber shop and jail. Stop by and take a tour!

[IMG]

Grotto style pool and poolside cabanas
    [IMG]

Relax in the poolside cabanas
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Tinkered crafting room
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Crafting table inspired by an original creation by Jazabelle
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    Automatron Dishwasher
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Food warming lamps
    [IMG]

Dining room
    [IMG]

Trophy room
    [IMG]

Library
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Office
    [IMG]

Barber Shop
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Jail
    [IMG]

This post has only 20 pictures per the forum rules. If you'd like to see even more pictures of this project view then on my EQ2 Custom Designs website.
    Afista likes this.
  2. Afista Well-Known Member

Wow, this looks awesome! I adore that tinkered crafting room amd also how you did the chairs in the Barber Shop area. Love your website too :D
  3. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

Thanks Afista! I got turned on by the web service that you used for your website actually :)
    Afista likes this.