Current state of melee DPS and their RoK potential?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by tbroark, May 11, 2018.

1. Aricael Member

What is your lowest DPS(with no deaths) from previous raids on this week/last week?
    also please provide encounter name, duration and DPS for other raid members
  2. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

On a named? Depends on the zone, i'm usually between 20-30k depending the encounter/what buffs I get.

Doing 20k+ MMIS ZW's and i got an 18k EH zonewide. I think 18k FTH including the reflect name but the last two nameds usually kill my 20k ZW
  3. Aricael Member

it's hard to compare even without timings.

e.g if my raid can kill a named in 30 sec my DPS can be 20k+ if it's like 1 min it will be 15k or even less, I have some spikes in DPS I think it's equal to all classes.

What buffs do you get in your raid? I guess it's JC, CF, TC, maybe RoA, what else?

do you have 1 brig or 2?

anyway we got one good wizard (at least he was the best one we had) and he never reached 20k zw nor me. it really depends how other players can DPS and use debuffs. in a PRO raid any good played will shine.
  4. Aricael Member

Anyway this game has strong buffs like TC and JC+CF on the potency background wizard is the one who gets maximum efficiency after that...
  5. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

It really depends, on the fight time yes. If we had a fight where we all hit incinerate on like, Othysis the mob would die in around 20seconds and I could parse like 50k with manaburn trolololing it.

I typically get JC/CF/TC, or I get a coercer. I haven't had bolster in the past few weeks but i've gotten a few 20k MMIS's without it, and it adds around 2-4k to my zonewdies.

The brig really doesn't matter, between crippling aura, echoes, bard debuffs, etc. The mob is already capped on debuffs.
  6. Atan Well-Known Member

Basically this^

Not sure why its hard to understand how a predator just can't utilize the same buffs as strongly. So long as we're itemized around potency, I don't see this changing a whole heck of alot. Not saying a predator can't parse at all, just the same buffs going to a wizard of equal skill and gear will get more reward. Ice lash then sharing those rewards with the entire mage group only further enforces this.