Current Gear/Clothing

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Hartay, Jun 29, 2013.

1. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

Thank you both!
  2. valdoras Member

forgot about my mini sk alt! gnome win

edit: i transmuted my gloves that went with that set by accident during a bag clear-out.. really need to find something new :p
    [IMG]
    Feara and Arielle Nightshade like this.
  3. Finora Well-Known Member

I'm loving seeing other people's looks.

Here's a couple more of my horde:

[IMG]
    Necromancer
    [IMG]
    Shadowknight
  4. TechUp Active Member

Merilinor - Illusionist
    [IMG]
    Arielle Nightshade likes this.
  5. Taishar New Member

@Tabri: What causes the hand to have talons? The freeblood appearance weapon-style thing?
    @Beytill: What causes the blue eye glow?

Sorry if these questions seem noobish but I just started playing EQ2 as a primary game a few days ago despite lurking forums and playing a day here or there when bored with 'that other game' over the past few years. I have a lot to learn! :oops:
  6. Tabri Well-Known Member

I also like arielle's defiler Tairah's outfit I wear a similar look off and on for my warden but I like the colors of that set better than mine.
    @Kirsche the talons come with the vampire race illusion but the illusion also turns your vamp ugly as heck hence why I wear the hat to cover her face if I want to see the talons :)

@Kirsche Im assuming the blue glowy eyes you saw are from LON along with if you see purple, black etc, the green eye glow is from 8 yr vet rewards. I would like the blue Im just not lucky with LON to get anything nice but junk paintings but Im just guessing they will have to tell you for sure.

I hope more people add their toons I love this thread good job all :)
  7. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

Thank you! I've gotten some comments, so here's what she has on:

- Breastplate of Eidolon's Boon - Quest Reward from Eidolon Jungle quests. The inside color of the BP is almost her skin color so it looks like it's just the framework over bare skin
    - Armbands of the Northlands - Barbarian Racial Set (SC)
    - Clairvoyant Witch Doctor Chausses - PoW EM? (I don't remember)...
    - Boots of the Northlands (SC Barbarian Racial Set)
    - Carrying: Blood of the Red Shadow - from Eidolon Quest rewards and Wall of Raging Winds from Wrath of Elements x2.
    - The Cloak (which I think really pulls the shamany outfit together) is the SC "Luxurious Fur Cloak"

She's riding the Skyshrine Quest series reward Drake, so she's all gold :) and 'showhelm' has her wearing the "Hood of the Farseer", which is like the Defiler quest hat, but is white.

This is my Warden:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  8. Hammdaddy Active Member

9. Tabri Well-Known Member

@Valdras oh I forgot to tell you, I think you can buy the gloves to that set in Darklight Woods off the merchant in the Wanderlust area but you might have to do the quests there and/or be evil to purchase them.
  10. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

oops sorry for the double warden post.
  11. Fetish Well-Known Member

12. valdoras Member

i got the set originally from doing those quests, so if its there i should be able to buy it. gonna check now, thanks a lot!
  13. valdoras Member

Can't believe i've never found this merchant before! Here is the whole set, with the helm included instead of my awesome sailor hat.

[IMG]

There is another set that is kind of cool, although I really hate it on a male gnome sk i'll share it anyway, might appeal to somebody.

[IMG]
  14. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

Silly question, but where can you log out that will give your character's paperdoll some light so you can actually see the armor? I see quite a few here that appear to be lighted halls, while mine always look like they're locked in a room with no window.
  15. Tabri Well-Known Member

@Jacck love the name Rtemis guess you couldnt use Artemis Entreri, Im an RA Salvatore fan also my assassins name is Brizah and my monk is named Dannicah, and my warden is named Innovandile. I had to change the spelling of them :(

@Dulcenia Im not sure what you mean unless your graphics are turned down and the gamma is not turned up maybe? Try turning up the gamma in the advanced/display options under color correction after turning your graphics up at least to default very high performance in the options on the drop down menu under performance. If this doesn't help I don't know then. A bright are is usually Qeynos or Antonica during the day or inside good guild halls?
  16. Revekk Member

Bullwhip is not my main but my BL. He's meant to be Indiana Jones-esque. Carries a whip and a glowing gold baton. Other than the hat, the rest is all regular in game lower level gear mixxed and matched which I am kinda proud of.
    [IMG]

My main, Revekk a ranger. Dual katanas.

[IMG]
    Charlice likes this.
  17. Gash Active Member

18. Rotherian Well-Known Member

Rotherian -
    [IMG]
    Aljeth -
    [IMG]
    Dabait -
    [IMG]
    Drinsai -
    [IMG]
    Ebonscale (And I have no idea why his cloak is billowing up into the air.) -
    [IMG]
    Eminihm -
    [IMG]
    Fabullus (Either the system took this while he was on a mount, or he is trying - and failing - to do the Harlem Shake.) -
    [IMG]
    Falmoril (Apparently even High Elves like to boogie.o_O) -
    [IMG]
    Fanganor -
    [IMG]
    Froakerson -
    [IMG]
    Googlimoogly -
    [IMG]
    Grubglub (Antonia Bayle) -
    [IMG]
    Grubglub (Unrest) -
    [IMG]
    Guditushuz -
    [IMG]
    Harbard -
    [IMG]
    Hujuwanmikil (I'm thinking this is a result of getting booted to character select without being able to camp first - either that, or Trolls are into the Harlem Shake as well.) -
    [IMG]
    Itsahmi -
    [IMG]
    Kalaern -
    [IMG]
    Kalellian -
    [IMG]
    Lizardin -
    [IMG]
    Charlice and Feara like this.
  19. Ladymist Well-Known Member

Alts

Kissez-Beserker
    [IMG]
    Sweetsage-Assassin
    [IMG]
    Rustyblades-Swashy
    [IMG]
    Last but not least
    Shivershot-Ranger rofl
    [IMG]
    Finora likes this.
  20. Rotherian Well-Known Member

Had to separate them because they only allow 20 images per message.
    Maydori -
    [IMG]
    Melnibonean -
    [IMG]
    Mwrrowrr -
    [IMG]
    Necrotherian -
    [IMG]
    Oldturtle -
    [IMG]
    Rathorius -
    [IMG]