Current Active Guilds on Splitpaw

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by ARCHIVED-Rogue1002, Oct 28, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Rogue1002 Guest

Hello all,
    I am a new player to Everquest 2 but not to MMORPGs, having played SWG, LOTRO and SWTOR in the past.
    I am seeking a Guild to possibly join that is currently active on the Splitpaw Server, that is recruiting low level characters.
    As I have only been in the game for a couple of weeks I am still learning my trade and seek a guild willing to offer guidance to a relative beginner to EQ2 but mature gamer (37).
    If anyone can help in my venture please let me know.
    Many thanks in advance.
  2. ARCHIVED-Jolemai Guest

For the type of Guild you are after, it would be best to just press U when you are in game (which brings up the Guild Recruitment window) and chat with the various Officers of a Guild you like the sound of. Just avoid a raiding guild for now as they are likely to be either a) grouping the higher level instances or, b) offline outside of raid hours.
  3. ARCHIVED-Rogue1002 Guest

Many thanks, the helps appreciated.
  4. ARCHIVED-Desiredee Guest

Look out for memebers of Order of the Guiding Light i was a new player didnt know anything about the game apart from what i found out by myself, they have been fantastic in helping me. The advertise quite reg ingame chat hope this helps a bit and hope you find what you are looking for.
    D xx