Currency Window: Not displaying shared coins

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Mickie, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Mickie New Member

I have just created a new account fully paid all access account. I created two level 100 toons using the level up coin. These two accounts are not sharing account wide shared Loyalty point tokens nor are they sharing the account wide Days of Summer status either.

Any ideas?
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Have you tried the simple things, like relogging, rebooting?

Oh, and one character on the account with the new toons HAS loyalty tokens etc.?
  3. Mickie New Member

Yep … I have tried all of those things:) … thanks for your suggestions. I even created a net-new level 1 toon and this third toon is in the same situation with no shared items showing in the Currency window too. I am hoping that a developer will read this and take a look ;)
  4. flameweaver Well-Known Member

Did you mean two accounts or two characters ?
    Account wide currency/loyalty points are not shared between accounts even those owned by the same person even when email address/bank and or credit card details etc are identical.
    Xianthia likes this.
  5. Kuulei Well-Known Member

If you just created a NEW account, you wouldn't have earned any loyalty tokens as of yet or any Days of Summer.
    Account-Wide currency, is currency available to all characters on the SAME account that has earned it. If you have multiple accounts, each account would have to earn their own currency.
  6. Mickie New Member

Reasonable questions -- This is one net-new account. The account has two level 100 and one level 1 toon. I have completed the Days of Summer 2017 and 2018 on one level 100 toon. I do not see this on my other toons.
  7. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

None of us players are going to be able to help you with this then. You'll need to create a support ticket.