Currency tokens, must be exchangable soon?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by ARCHIVED-NANEEJE, Nov 2, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-NANEEJE Guest

During the course of all the expansions... I have acquired many void shards, marks of manaar, and velium shards.
    Issue is that once you release a new expansion it makes these tokens pretty much useless.
    Can you offer an exchange rate? As in 5 of an old shard is worth 1 of a new shard, or something like that?
    I would like to see my bank slots of old currency be usable this next expansion. Thanks.
  2. ARCHIVED-LordPazuzu Guest

Bank slots of old currency?
    The reason you most likely won't see currency exchange for shards is that SOE would likely rather you start grinding the new content from the bottom without being able to cash in right away. Remember, shards are a time sink system as well as a reward system.
  3. ARCHIVED-Juravael Guest

You should use your currency tab to store your currency. That would free up your bank space.
    I'd love to see an exchange for the void, mark, and velium shards but really doubt that we will. People would just chrono down and grind/farm the older zones to get mass amounts of the currency to trade them in for the current one.