Currency/Rewards to Events PQ

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Mercychalice, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Chrol Developer

Looks like Caith fixed this for the next update.
    Cyrrena, Prox, Breanna and 1 other person like this.
  2. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

so does this "fix" include the ability to actually DEFEAT the Terrorantula and AC in a six(6) person minimum PQ in the tiny allotted amount of time?
    Ten(10) of us attempted to do so, and resulted in the WASTING of our time.
    or
    can only those who CAN defeat it have actually no need for these PQ since they have all super-mega-RAID Gear?
    if so,
    please rename the PQ to Impossible-to-Complete-in-Time-Allotted-for-the-Casual-Player PQ.
    Cyrrena and Juraiya like this.
  3. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

I spent 7 hours last night putting away 8 bags worth of house items, and ended up making another dungeon for a category of tiles, realizing I had just filled the one I had, and thought, maybe I should purge some of these....after all, what do I need 200 purple glass tiles for, then realized the madness I spoke, and continued about my hoarding ways.
    Cyrrena, Prox, Juraiya and 1 other person like this.
  4. Prox Well-Known Member

I need to hire someone to decorate some of my homes. I have bags of stuff, unclaimed stuff , bank boxes full ...lol...I may be a hoarder .
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Now that you have admitted it, you can get "help" you can join Breanna, Uwkete, Pixi, and the rest of us at our meetings, we have donuts and ice cream!!

*grabs Mercy and Prox by the hands and yells to Breanna that we have to newbies for meetings*
    Breanna and Prox like this.
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

See what happens, without even realizing it was creeping in, some bizarre insanity was attempting to take over and control you. Luckily you fought it off and saved those tiles. You never know when you will need them.
    Mercychalice likes this.
  7. Breanna Well-Known Member

WOO HOO!!!! The more the merrier! We are going to need a bigger vehicle for the next road trip though :D
  8. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

Think I'm up to something like 35? dungeons of house items, and more on my broker I haven't placed. At this point, it's considered a sickness I think. But I'll take that fever! :D So much decorating to do! :D
    Rosyposy likes this.
  9. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

We are either going to need a mini-bus charter or a full-size tour bus charter!!! Spring-Road trip is coming up quickly to as soon as Kaitheel is done with the Spring Event testing.

Wow!!! 35 Dungeons??? She has me beat!!! How did she ever escape the meetings before? Uwk is addicted to character slots, think its over 90 now. I think you have taken the storage Dungeon addiction. I will just sit back quietly with my pile of plushies and eat the doughnuts and ice cream.
    Breanna likes this.