Currency Exchange

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Arclite, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Rijacki Member

I like the idea of being able to trade them for City Tokens and then those who don't want the stuff from the City Fests can sell them for coin.
  2. Ladymist Well-Known Member

Trade your older zoned currency to lower level alts and gear them. there is your use.
  3. adolf102 Member

This thread speaks exactly about what I was thinking now with ToV launch.
    I have bunch of Obols now that I was working hard to get, but now they are not that useful since ToV has it's own tokens.

I take the argument that top tier gear should encourage grouping etc. so maybe a possible solution would be to allow currency exchange from lower to higher levels BUT without allowing top exchange to top tier currency (CoV one now).

This way all Shards etc can be exchanged for Obols, player can get equipped with Obol purchasable gear and go farm and group in ToV.
  4. Deago Well-Known Member

I would like to trade my twenty crumbs for one hamburger please.

:D
  5. Kraeref Well-Known Member

Your third point is off by a mile. When you go visit another country every bank can exchange your currency to a local one. Bad example. You need something more concrite :)

I would suggest if to implement currency exchange then let NPC charge plat for it.
    People here so want a plat sink. Here you are then. Not forced but elected way to get rid of plat.