Crypt's Quiet broken?

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-Mystyn, Jan 8, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Mystyn Guest

Has anyone noticed the proc go off since the patch? Mine seems broken, I haven't seen the YOUR Dirge Weapon does XX damage since the patch.
  2. ARCHIVED-gamecat Guest

Working ok here, seems to be doing more damage post patch even .. or that could just be not noticing how much damage it was doing before.
  3. ARCHIVED-Tsoe Guest

It seems to be proc'ing a long less often for me now.. It used to go off several times per fight on average, now I can fight 10 mobs between procs. I don't think it's broken, and I could be imagining the lower proc rate.
  4. ARCHIVED-Haddad Guest

"YOUR Dirge Weapon does XX damage"
    Just wondering, do you have to be using the Dirge's Dagger of Depression to have this proc?
    I just upgraded and I have not seen the proc since I changed. Also, it says its a group spell, but even when I was using the DDD, I had asked my group mates and was told they never saw a proc for themselves. Is this a waste of a conc. slot now? It used to work fairly well for me in early 20s
  5. ARCHIVED-Jziad Guest

Dont think the weapon matters, I've had people comment on the proc so yes group members get them.
  6. ARCHIVED-Lobo6717 Guest

To be honest, I've noticed that it procs even more, post patch. At least it has in my case.
    Message Edited by Lobo6717 on 01-10-2005 08:00 AM