[CrushBone] Returning Player LF Raiding Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Firrari, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Firrari New Member

Been back about 3 weeks now. 95 Ranger max aas, average gear. Would love to get into raiding. Tho I may be a lil so so at first as I was away for 2 years but if you can work with me or give me advice I'm your guy.

I'm on the East Coast so if you raid any night M - Thurs and or Sunday night I should be able to have 100% attendance. Fridays and Saturdays are no good cause I like to go out.

Would love to find an active guild that also does things other than just raid together. Also, voice is a must.

If I sound like a good fit or close to it PST Firarri on Crushbone or send in game mail

;)
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Firrari, if your gear is not at least 170 stats, you may need to upgrade with gear from Drinal's Steward to be able to raid without dying constantly.

Check out Revelations. We are recruiting for a scout, and the guild is active and has a Ventrilo server.
  3. Firrari New Member

Thanks for the response.. can you hit me up in game pls?

Thanks
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

The recruiters are Siaa, Edrickx or Pretti. Send one of them an in-game tell or mail and they'll get back to you as soon as possible.