Crushbone or AB?

Discussion in 'Roleplaying' started by ARCHIVED-chelanfarsight, Feb 22, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-chelanfarsight Guest

I played EQ2 a few years ago before RL intervened. Im back now, but Ive noticed that there was a server merge and that AB has dropped down to a medium population level and that Crushbone was at max almost every time. I also noticed that logging in and playing on AB there was not one mention of RP invite, taverns, or activities.
    Has the rp community moved to Crushbone? Have they given up speaking on the generally recognized 'universal channel' known as [Level 1-9] ?
    Social aspects of gaming are vital to me so I look forward to hearing some solid suggestions and information as to what has happened with the rp community since the merger.
    Thanks ahead for your help and input.
  2. ARCHIVED-Sylistra Guest

On AB we have specific channels for rp recuitment and event annoucements, two of the most popular are RPLFG and RPevents. There is RM channel, the raven mythic channel, a neutral tavern for those who are busy, but want to rp. Almost every night each week has a player run tavern open.

1-9 is for trolling pretty much, I am not sure very many rpers actually do join it.
    Hope this helps!!!
  3. ARCHIVED-chelanfarsight Guest

that did help some, thank you for the quick reply!
    also, is this the forum where i would post my interest in joining an rp guild?
  4. ARCHIVED-Sylistra Guest

Beats me! I was merely browsing while waiting for servers to come up